Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ma2t said:
On the site they just say he'll perform. Why do you think it's AOTL?
When are the EMAs btw?
Because it'll be the perfect timing and because it's after the EMAs in which he's supposed to perform!
But yeah AOTL performance is pure speculation but it sounds logical to me !

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
DumbAss said:
Because it'll be the perfect timing and because it's after the EMAs in which he's supposed to perform!
But yeah AOTL performance is pure speculation but it sounds logical to me !
Yeah it seems likely. If he's booked to perform at the EMA's, it's very likely AOTL! Shit will be so ill live!

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Holy shit he's going at "Le Grand Journal" ??? :wom: that shit is like the best French Talk show!!!!!!!

Last week they had Taylor Swift, but besides her they've had Jay-Z (twice!), Eminem, B.o.B., Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Pink, Leonardo DiCaprio & Martin Scorsese, ... EVERYONE!

OMG my brother told me last week: I bet Kanye will go at Le Grand Journal and now I see my dream coming true!

Thank God!!

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Nabil West said:
Holy shit he's going at "Le Grand Journal" ??? :wom: that shit is like the best French Talk show!!!!!!!

Last week they had Taylor Swift, but besides her they've had Jay-Z (twice!), Eminem, B.o.B., Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Pink, Leonardo DiCaprio & Martin Scorsese, ... EVERYONE!

OMG my brother told me last week: I bet Kanye will go at Le Grand Journal and now I see my dream coming true!

Thank God!!
:h5:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts