Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you would get some ink on your lower arm in form of a lettering...
which kanye line would you use?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
i would ask for a tattoo if I were you. I wouldn't go for line that someone else said you should get. Think of something that is truly inspirational to you, or has a special meaning to you. Not what some douchebag over the internet says you should get.

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Yeah, what he said. I have three tattoos and you definitely wanna go with what you think is meaningful. Fuck what we think  homeboy.

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
I wouldn't get it on my lower arm, I'd get a tattoo on my back of the painting on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, but instead of god giving life to adam, it'd be God giving life to Kanye, and right above them it would say  Touch The Sky.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
DCAPP said:
I wouldn't get it on my lower arm, I'd get a tattoo on my back of the painting on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, but instead of god giving life to adam, it'd be God giving life to Kanye, and right above them it would say Touch The Sky.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well you guys rite tho...i mean of course i wouldnt ink me anything that doenst reflect myself..cuz that would be stupid...
but you kno..im just playin with the thought of geting one...like someday..just wanted to know what you would do if you had the same idea ;)

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
you got the power to let power go
not sure if thats an original quote or he just made it up- but it sounds good

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Kenny Powers said:
Yeah, what he said. I have three tattoos and you definitely wanna go with what you think is meaningful. Fuck what we think  homeboy.
Or you can get "THATS MY BITCH" tattooed on your forehead  :sage:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts