Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,618 Posts
I don't give a fuck if Kanye like's to drink goat milk from Jay-Z's asshole, I just want the mother fucking tracklist.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Timesitheus said:
I don't give a fuck if Kanye like's to drink goat milk from Jay-Z's asshole, I just want the mother fucking tracklist.
LOOOB chill i kinda like that no one asked, i wanna be suprised with all this leaking shit. I still aint listened, but its killing me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,618 Posts
CrackmusicNINJA said:
LOOOB chill i kinda like that no one asked, i wanna be suprised with all this leaking shit. I still aint listened, but its killing me!
The problem for me man is if I should buy an itunes copy, a hard copy, or both, depending on where the songs are available. I know i will know the answers soon, but its killing me. And I haven't listened to leaks either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Timesitheus said:
The problem for me man is if I should buy an itunes copy, a hard copy, or both, depending on where the songs are available. I know i will know the answers soon, but its killing me. And I haven't listened to leaks either.
I know what you mean, but if you havnt listened to the leaks (GOOD JOB BTW) then just wait for the tracklist. Not long now :/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,618 Posts
CrackmusicNINJA said:
I know what you mean, but if you havnt listened to the leaks (GOOD JOB BTW) then just wait for the tracklist. Not long now :/
LOL it will be worth it..................I just need to know what's up with this shit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Timesitheus said:
LOL it will be worth it..................I just need to know what's up with this shit.
It is fucking bogus with what the hell is going on with the bonus tracks, Ye's just trolling us!
 
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top