Kanye to The banner

Kanye is turning in the album TODAY!!!!!

3475 Views 102 Replies 76 Participants Last post by  Andeezy
According to my clock (central time) and according to his twitter post from October 10.  This is it, kids!  The album is DONE!!!!!
:yay: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :yay:

:haw: :slick:  The BEST IS YET TO COME!!!! GET READY FOR A CLASSIC ALBUM!!!!! :slick: :haw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 103 Posts
Can't wait....
cardsfanjordan said:
According to my clock (central time) and according to his twitter post from October 10.  This is it, kids!  The album is DONE!!!!!
:yay: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :yay:

:haw: :slick:  The BEST IS YET TO COME!!!! GET READY FOR A CLASSIC ALBUM!!!!! :slick: :haw:
the Kanyetothe dance party...here we go

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I don't dance, I just do the Roc-a-way.

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy  :allears:
I'm actually getting excited
:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: [move]
[move] :banjo: :banjo: :banjo: :banjo: :banjo: :banjo: :banjo: :banjo: :banjo:

The banjo players are jealous of the moonwalker guys, so they are chasing after them, but they slowly disappear into the abyss.
nice!
cardsfanjordan said:
:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: [move]
[move] :banjo: :banjo: :banjo: :banjo: :banjo: :banjo: :banjo: :banjo: :banjo:

The banjo players are jealous of the moonwalker guys, so they are chasing after them, but they slowly disappear into the abyss.
I hope we get an official tracklist soon.
That was such a bad bitch.
Elofosho said:
I don't dance, I just do the Roc-a-way.

Pretty much sums it up.
Maskot said:
I'm really looking forward to his twitter posts this week.
Asian said:
I'm really looking forward to his twitter posts this week.
1 - 20 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.