Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
64,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hah:
every niggas that are bumping 808 under a blanket and shit gon be salty when my nigga Ye will drop the GOOD Music album, nigga is releasing bangers on bangers, just signed 2 chainz, gonna make a trap album with his crew :hah:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Diddy said:
every niggas that are bumping 808 under a blanket and shit gon be salty when my nigga Ye will drop the GOOD Music album, nigga is releasing bangers on bangers, just signed 2 chainz, gonna make a trap album with his crew :hah:
i gotcha dawg

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Diddy said:
Haha I love it! All the bitches whining wishing Kanye would make some more cry with your family music and Ye is just straight ignorant him Big Sean Pusha and 2 Chainz.

Ye is the best shit talker in all the land

·
Banned
64,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
theAK4722 said:
Did kanye actually sign 2 chainz?
2 Chainz signed on Def Jam, GOOD Music is on Def Jam
Mercy is released as "GOOD Music - Mercy" and not "Mercy (feat. 2 Chainz)

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Diddy said:
reach? 1far?

·
Registered
11,021 Posts
Diddy said:
So he signed to def jam ok but there is no actual confirmation that he signed to good music though..

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
I agree with some of this, but saying that the "real Kanye" is banger Kanye is far from true. I love this Kanye just as much as all the other Kanye's...

R

·
0 Posts
lmao you think people that like 808s also hate everything else kanye has done/will do?

:getout:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts