Kanye to The banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why does everyone get mad when Kanye tweets? Some celebs tweet non stop and no one cares but because he says the truth everyone freaks out.

·
Registered
10,769 Posts
People don't understand that Kanye has been trending #1 on twitter for the past week. Every single day for something different. Dude is the twitter god right now, I've never seen anything like it. The only thing he's done for publicity is talk shit. It's brilliant.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ULTRA LITE BEAM said:
People don't understand that Kanye has been trending #1 on twitter for the past week. Every single day for something different. Dude is the twitter god right now, I've never seen anything like it. The only thing he's done for publicity is talk shit. It's brilliant.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Grammys, all star weekend, and other things are going on, but Kanye is trending #1 because of his tweets lmaoooooo

·
Banned
7,427 Posts
ULTRA LITE BEAM said:

·
Banned
7,427 Posts
tpye4life said:
The Grammys, all star weekend, and other things are going on, but Kanye is trending #1 because of his tweets lmaoooooo
All day today either Kanye or Zuckerberg have been trending... thats influence

1 - 12 of 12 Posts