Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
59,198 Posts
Probably top 5. If you think about it, Kanye belongs on this list. He's been bringing heat this year and has made a major comeback. His work ethic has improved with G.O.O.D Fridays, and he has the most anticipated hip-hop album of 2010.

·
Banned
15,796 Posts
Albert McFly™ said:
Probably top 5. If you think about it, Kanye belongs on this list. He's been bringing heat this year and has made a major comeback. His work ethic has improved with G.O.O.D Fridays, and he has the most anticipated hip-hop album of 2010.
yes, eminem will be 1 no matter what though, 2 no.1 singles and a no.1 album?

·
Banned
13,719 Posts
Kanyes creating buzz, he's on the surface.

Drake and eminem have already done it in 2010 with singles videos and albums so I think 1 and 2 will go to them judging by how this thing usually goes

but still kanye >>> drake em on the mic this year which SHOULD be what this is all about IMO

·
Registered
59,198 Posts
Nagra said:
Kanye's buzz has been CRAZY this year with Power, the VMA performance, Runaway, SNL, the leaks, and all of the GOOD Friday tracks

and the album + Watch The Throne haven't even dropped yet

What else did Em do other than drop that weak album and those two shows with Jay? His buzz doesn't compare to Yeezy's this year

'Ye is #1, no question
true, either way Ye is top 5 -- MTV loses credibility if Ye isn't top 5 lol

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Nagra said:
Kanye's buzz has been CRAZY this year with Power, the VMA performance, Runaway, SNL, the leaks, and all of the GOOD Friday tracks

and the album + Watch The Throne haven't even dropped yet

What else did Em do other than drop that weak album and those two shows with Jay? His buzz doesn't compare to Yeezy's this year

'Ye is #1, no question
Yeah I Wish Bt Ppl DickRide Eminem.

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
I Go Fo Mine said:
if he releases All of The Lights as a single he WILL, have the best selling album of the year. And will be the the hottest MC
It's confirmed he will dude. But not until next week (when the top5 airs)... He'll probably release it in beginning of november.

Oh and Eminem will win.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.