Kanye to The banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's intentionally breaking down the validity of grammar and showing the true purpose of language and that is to disappear and allow the thoughts to be communicated as genuinely as possible.

Yemojis coming soon

·
Registered
26,049 Posts
Stagger_Lee said:
someone has a link for tlop
title
3ww
text
Satan rie, Solaar pleure
registered
about 2 years ago
last active
55 seconds ago
local time
just now
Send PM  Send Email
Powered by SMF x KTT | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC
Home

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Nå, hvis jeg knuller denne modellen
Og hun bleket bare hennes røvhull
Og jeg får blekemiddel på min T-skjorte
Jeg føler meg som et røvhull
Jeg var høy da jeg møtte henne
Vi var nede i Tribeca
Hun kommer under huden din hvis du lar henne
Hun kommer under huden din hvis du-uh
Jeg vil ikke engang snakke om det
Jeg vil ikke engang snakke om det
Jeg vil ikke engang si nei
Alle sier "si noe"
Jeg ville være bekymret hvis de ikke sa nei
Påminn meg hvor jeg kjenner deg fra
Hun ser ut som at hun skylder deg litt
Du vet akkurat hva vi vil
Jeg vil våkne med deg i min ...
Vakker morgen

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
SosaTheGoat said:
title
3ww
text
Satan rie, Solaar pleure
registered
about 2 years ago
last active
55 seconds ago
local time
just now
Send PM  Send Email
Powered by SMF x KTT | SMF © 2006–2011, Simple Machines LLC
Home
I am getting threats from ktt that they are gonna leak rodeo. The Feds are watching u. On borrowed time already u cocks

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Why the fuck would oanye tour when he has a son coming in December and Trab is already on tour with the Weeknd. And why would he tour at all right now? He has no fucking new music to play it would make no sense to see him perform nowadays. Better be new music

·
Registered
17,322 Posts
Some girl in my Econ class tried to tell me TPAB influenced hip hop more than any Logic album... Basically we were small talking on the side, she was cute and sat next to me. We started talking about music and she told me she was a huge kendrick fan. I was like cool, GKMC is a dope album. Then she kinda assumed I was a casual for praising that album I think and continued to slurp TPAB, at this point I knew she was an annoying hipster cunt, possible with some white guilt, but I heard her out. Anyways she knew I was a Logic fan because I always post about him on my social media and she told me TPAB has more influence than any Logic album, which quite honestly upset me and triggered me to just look the other way mid conversation and just ignored her. She was pretty offended once she caught on I was serious about ignoring her existence. I would’ve been fine if she said her opinion and that’s it...but she was bashing it into my skull. Anyways I prob missed out on some pussy but it was probably stank anyway based off her musty opinions.

·
Read Only
13,971 Posts
Ro-Hoe said:
An Eastern European coworker (who is 35 years older than me) just invited herself to my trip to Africa with my family in 2019. I have bigger issues to worry than you today spooky ghost

1 - 13 of 13 Posts