Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since his debut u has gotten the best reviews ever even with 808s some reviewers were yell classic

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Escobar said:
outkast is a group first of all secondly they are not more critcally acclaimed then kanye album for album n if they happen to be dont for get there is two fo them. dumb fuck lol

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they arent close out kast gets compard to duos not solo acts because they are two lol are u guys fuckin retarded now u can compare big boi to ye or compare andre to ye bu tnow two against one and even tho both together dont dethrown ye

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Ghostface Killah

and Outkast is probably even more critically acclaimed than Yeezy despite popular belief, I dont care if it's a group or not,
"SouthernPlayalisticcadilacmuzik" "Atliens" "Aquemini" "Stankonia" "TLB"/Speakerboxxx" all speak for them fucking selves

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i thought out kast was a duo? just sayin
kanye>andre career wise kanye>big boi caree wise
kanye= outkast which makes him better since he is only one person
but ratin wise not even close outkast first 2 albums not close to kanyes first two rating wise

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Outkast are still rappers regardless of whether they are a duo or not, change the fucking title of the thread

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ecabney said:
Outkast are still rappers regardless of whether they are a duo or not, change the fucking title of the thread
out kast together is not a rapper they are a group a duo of rappers meaning they are 2, two seperate people
a better comparison wold be to say outkast is better than mob deep or ugk, u cannot compare a group to a solo person
but if we are comapring kanye still out weighs them except for one album stankonia kanye has out done every lastone of their albums. but that just shows how good kanye is because u had to find a duo to comapre him to cuz one solo rapper doesnt compare whenit comes to critical acclaim

·
Registered
17 Posts
Duble H Wonder said:
rating wise? are you serious
Who's more popular? Who's got more awards? Who's got better albums?

That nigga Weezy, That's who.

I'm not hating on Ye, He's one of my fav rappers but when it comes down to reality Wayne and all the others I mentioned are better.

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
YoungTune. said:
Who's more popular?
As of right now? I dunno, Wayne did come off two flop ass albums, but I'd say he's still more popular among teens
YoungTune. said:
Who's got more awards?
Kanye....And it's not even close
YoungTune. said:
Who's got better albums?
Based off what? Commercially and critically Kanye trumps Wayne on every album, minus C3 (only commercially though)...And all of Kanye's albums still sold as much or more than that, minus 808's, which still did lightyears better than Wayne's experimental album 'Rebirth'....Soooooo0o0o0o0o0o0.......?

1 - 20 of 117 Posts