Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.eurweb.com/2012/04/kanye-west-kim-kardashian-guilty-of-public-fake-romance/

*Kim Kardashian moves on fast.
Her new relationship with Kanye West went public as quickly as it got started. But some are wondering if it's all a show.

"I certainly hope Kim and Kanye's whirlwind dating isn't merely a ploy to drum up publicity. But it does seem like it's already driven a tremendous amount of interest in Kanye's semi-leaked new single, 'Theraflu,' in which he raps about falling for Kim and then disses [her ex-husband] Kris Humphries. In which case, the relationship is already proving lucrative publicity-wise," Hollywood Life Editor-in-Chief Bonnie Fuller told The Huffington Post.
Over the Easter weekend, some outlets reported that the pair actually orchestrated a paparazzi stunt to reveal their alleged romance.

The two were first spotted together at a showing of "Hunger Games," and the next morning she was spotted leaving Kanye's apartment wearing the same outfit from the night before. Oh and she had some obvious hickeys.
As the news media continues to focus on Kim's failed marriage to Kris Humphries, even going so far as to question the validity of their union, Kim needs to do something to deflect all of that negative attention.
"After the Kardashian wedding fraud, I don't believe anything Kim does, so of course it's a publicity stunt," said "Cult of Celebrity" author Cooper Lawrence. "Every tweet, every word out of her mouth, everything she wears is geared toward publicizing herself or selling products. Celebrities with genuine relationships want to hide them, not flaunt them. They have more respect for their personal life than that, but as we learned from Kim Kardashian and her fake wedding, she'll exploit anything."

But it's doubtful it's even true love. Is Kim even Kanye's type?
Actually, for his type of publicity stunts, Kim could be the perfect candidate. He's known for his showmanship in public for the cameras. Remember his fake fight with 50 Cent some time ago?
"It's what Kanye does best. He's a good musician, but he's a better promoter," reminded Lawrence.
And now the moment you've been waiting for. Watch as Kim and kanye have a flirt fest right before your very eyes. (Yes, we know. whoop de doo!)​

What y'all think? Maybe Kanue's whole career is a set-up

·
Registered
25 Posts
I doubt that more people want to buy kanye's new album because he's dating Kim K. Dating Kim K doesn't make him more likeable for the general public.  Kim is def kanye's type. Big ass, tiny waist and a pretty face.

·
Registered
11,666 Posts
He doesn't even tweet for his new single or do interviews,  why would he get into a relationship just for promo?

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
lolz i dont think kanye needs the cameras, everybody taken it so serius, so hes dateing some hot/crazy chick, kanye prob. dont care that much...i wouldnt be surprized if ye did mess with the media alittle tho.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn what happened to the : hah: smiley why they go and ruin that>

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Hmmmm.....I think the publicity is definitely part of the attraction for these two.  She is a famewhore, famous for being famous.  And something about him changed after his mother passed and he got with Amber.  He was so lowkey with Alexis, but he did thee most with Amber and it just never looked as real to my eyes. 

I also think it's true that when a celeb has something real going, they usually try to protect it.....at least in the beginning stages.  But Kanye seemed to make a damn theme song to accompany the first shots of them together.  Reminds me of that JLo/Affleck media circus nonsense, tbh  :kanyeshrug:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts