Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hasn't mentioned Trump's POLITICS, RACISM or any of his VIEWS. I believe he likes how Trump inserted his way into the White House. The UNCONVENTIONAL way. Not a politician, but a business/reality star. Trump did not allow himself to be boxed in to one category. Sounds similar to Kanye making his way into the music and fashion industry.   

"Skate on the paradigm and shift it when I feel like
Troll conventional thought, don't need to question
I know it's antiquated so sometimes I get aggressive"

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hot pancakes said:
HE WILL IN THAT CHARLAMAGNE INTERVIEW HE ALREADY SAID!

Charlamagne said no one is asking the important question: Why?
The music coming. The interview coming. Both going to do numbers

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cummy Tummy said:
how upset are you gonna be when we find out
You think Kanye's going to say he likes the idea of a wall being built? I doubt he mentions laws at all.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
How the fuck are true Ye stans going to stop stanning Ye if him being true to himself and don't care about what other people think of him is the reason why someone stanned him in the first place.

People are so hypocrite. My god. :floyd:

·
Registered
18,497 Posts
allinasecond said:
How the fuck are true Ye stans going to stop stanning Ye if him being true to himself and don't care about what other people think of him is the reason why someone stanned him in the first place.

they not stans. the fakes were exposed and weeded out. we know who real now

·
Registered
10,318 Posts
allinasecond said:

BCOZ TRUMP BAD DON'T YOU WATCH TV

24,699 Posts
allinasecond said:

I stanned him for being who he was unapolagetically
But it seems like i had the wrong idea, so i aint gon stan kanye the person anymore unless the interview/music proves otherwise
I do respect him for being who he is tho, takes a lot of courage

But hes still the greatest artist oat cant ever take that away from him regardless of what i think of him

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LayneLuvsThickGals said:
Keep forcing it
"Skate on the paradigm and shift it when I feel like
Troll conventional thought, don't need to question"
In the music already

·
Registered
7,427 Posts
Kanye is simply doing this to piss people off. Even if it’s his fans. They will be more in tune to listen to the music to hear what he has to say about the issues. It’s purely a marketing scheme to get him in the headlines and build hype for his new album.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts