Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every single Kanye album is listed under "Most Read Album Reviews" in the past 24 hrs on Pitchfork. :rejoice:

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
taskforce purrpboy said:
but this white publication should stop writing about him
"fuck SNL and the whole cast"
- ends up being on SNL every single year
"fuck the VMAs"
- goes to the VMAs
"i'm not going to the grammys if they don't promise me AOTY"
- he'll probably go anyway

ye always talks shit
who cares
:dk:

·
Registered
22,999 Posts
Kanye West
The Life of Pablo
Def Jam / G.O.O.D. Music; 2016
By Jayson Greene; February 15, 2016
Best New Music

Find it at:
    Amazon MP3 & CD

:jordancry:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I would've liked for Kanye to win an album of the year, but this ain't the album. He has had much better albums. Plus, they denied Kendrick which makes me think that nothing Kanye will ever release will considered legitimate enough for an AOTY. They view this type of music as a lesser art form.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
kevin560 said:
Plus, they denied Kanye on MBDTF which makes me think that nothing Kanye will ever release will be considered legitimate enough for an AOTY. They view this type of music as a lesser art form.

·
Banned
4,091 Posts
kevin560 said:
I would've (would) liked for Kanye to win an album of the year, but this ain't the album. He has much better albums. Plus, they denied Kendrick which makes me think that nothing Kanye will ever release will considered legitimate enough for an AOTY. They view this type of music as a lesser art form.
What even is this post? Kendrick is a fucking cornball like please don't ever disrespect YE again like this.

·
Banned
20,006 Posts
iceman said:
lmao dis really offended u huh? :hah:
It's just such a stupid statement. Kanye is a knucklehead, or at least acts like one just to get attention. He should let the music do the talking, not these inane and asinine tweets.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
kevin560 said:
I would've (would) liked for Kanye to win an album of the year, but this ain't the album. He has much better albums. Plus, they denied Kendrick which makes me think that nothing Kanye will ever release will considered legitimate enough for an AOTY. They view this type of music as a lesser art form.
But TPAB isn't really what the grammy's is looking for anyways, he just needs to make something more poppy and radio friendly while still keeping that critical acclaim (and also for the grammy's to forget about all the kanye beef). IMO kanye is 10x more capable of an album like that than kendrick.

·
Registered
10,769 Posts
taskforce purrpboy said:
It's just such a stupid statement. Kanye is a knucklehead, or at least acts like one just to get attention. He should let the music do the talking, not these inane and asinine tweets.
That was the best tweet he had all week. :what:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts