Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They put up AOTL. The thing is that they don't let you download due to the respect he has amassed now from all of the GOOD Friday releases. Nice to see something like this from a site. :sarc2:

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
Thats gud to hear unlike 2DBZ they weren't posting any leaks until some Banks stans called Shake a hypocrite when he posted that song wit Em. Then Meka had to go post AOTL to make everyone happy LOL o well. I actually was applauding their site for not posting all the leaks, I refresh the page then theres AOTL, still a DOPE site tho

G

·
AKIL said:
Thats gud to hear unlike 2DBZ they weren't posting any leaks until some Banks stans called Shake a hypocrite when he posted that song wit Em. Then Meka had to go post AOTL to make everyone happy LOL o well. I actually was applauding their site for not posting all the leaks, I refresh the page then theres AOTL, still a DOPE site tho

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
Pretty much all the big blogs refused too post LITW and AOTL. I think since his album is coming out sooner now and the situation isn't the same as it was with LITW and AOTL, they probably still should post it.

But if they refuse than it'sall good :robo:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts