445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

DDot just posted on Twitter
Sorry if i'm late

"Where would music be if i had stayed in my seat?"

·
Registered
8,427 Posts
I may not agree with everything he says or does but I have the utmost respect for Ye’s ability to be candid and vulnerable in front of thousands of people that he doesn’t know the first thing about. It’s almost like he looks at his fans as his family sometimes since he really doesn’t have one of his own anymore. Sometimes I read comments on his videos or articles about him and people say some of the most disgusting things that I’ve ever read about him. It’s almost like people look at him as if he was a mass murderer and refuse to forgive him for his wrongdoing. After seeing all the hate that people sling at the guy on a daily basis I can’t even blame him for using his ego as a shield. Most of us wouldn’t even want to get up in the morning after having that much shit thrown at us and yet the guy still goes out there and performs his ass off and puts his heart into his music regardless. I got nothing but respect for Kanye and I’ll always stand by that.

·
Registered
842 Posts
kidprodigy said:
I may not agree with everything he says or does but I have the utmost respect for Ye’s ability to be candid and vulnerable in front of thousands of people that he doesn’t know the first thing about. It’s almost like he looks at his fans as his family sometimes since he really doesn’t have one of his own anymore. Sometimes I read comments on his videos or articles about him and people say some of the most disgusting things that I’ve ever read about him. It’s almost like people look at him as if he was a mass murderer and refuse to forgive him for his wrongdoing. After seeing all the hate that people sling at the guy on a daily basis I can’t even blame him for using his ego as a shield. Most of us wouldn’t even want to get up in the morning after having that much shit thrown at us and yet the guy still goes out there and performs his ass off and puts his heart into his music regardless. I got nothing but respect for Kanye and I’ll always stand by that.
:yay: :yay: :h5: :yay: :yay:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts