Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i wanna rock the red suit, grow a goatee, have the pyramid 5 finger ring, red shoes

where can i get a bright red suit 4 cheap. all i can find is dark red

·
Premium Member
10,681 Posts
my ex girlfriend wanted to be taylor swift and i am kanye and i would not be around her all night and when i saw her in a conversation id interrupt her

too bad shes a bitch and 2 ex gfs ago haha

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think i can probly make the ring myself imma just by some styrofoam and paint it metallic gold

and just get hella gold mardi gras beads to look like his VMA fit

then get some cheap random white shoes from good will and pain em red

but the suit is the hard part!! not tryna spend more than 70 on it

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
bigshotman59 said:
my ex girlfriend wanted to be taylor swift and i am kanye and i would not be around her all night and when i saw her in a conversation id interrupt her

too bad shes a bitch and 2 ex gfs ago haha
Good thing that didn't happen because it's a stupid idea.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
oh jesus christ you look like a complete tool....white guys with detail hair cuts always look like they are trying so hard to be someone they are not.....

·
Premium Member
25,460 Posts
rocingforwest said:
oh jesus christ you look like a complete tool....white guys with detail hair cuts always look like they are trying so hard to be someone they are not.....
you mean black?
haha you don't understand how much i hate people like that(of the wigga[er] influence)

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
just get some red skinny jeans, red dress shirt, and a red blazer

you should get some shutter shades too, they're only like 5 bucks at dollar general

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
i do just people should hop off his dick....who is a rapper for halloween...or if you are gonna be you best make it comical at least make it so its funnny...not fucking trying to copy an outfit for a cheap price and then saying your kanye....lame as fuck

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
rocingforwest said:
i do just people should hop off his dick....who is a rapper for halloween...or if you are gonna be you best make it comical at least make it so its funnny...not fucking trying to copy an outfit for a cheap price and then saying your kanye....lame as fuck
o sorry bro we aint on that halloween boy swag (AAAAAAAAY) like you

G

·
Santiago said:
i dont know if the "fashion crew" members of Crack and Rocing understand that its for halloween.
It isn't just him wanting to be Kanye for halloween that's disgusting.
it's putting into account his screenname and http://twitter.com/YeezyStan that makes it disgusting to me.

stalker status. But somehow me and Rocing are in the wrong? :dno:

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
rocingforwest said:
youre right dawg.
i should dress like a cupcake
or maybe be peter pan or the joker

nah i gotta be more creative than that

ill wear a g-string with my dick tucked behind me, smear some lipsticks around my mouth, have some eyeliner running down my face, with some stripper heels and stockings, and put on a whole fashion snob act. when people ask what i am, ill say bitch im ROCINGFORWEST, dont u see the cum stains that got on my AUTHENTIC AND NOT FAKE corset?

that would be at least "comical"  :dno:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
rocingforwest said:
lol you aight over there..

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.