Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After tonight, Kanye enters a different league of celebrity (he's been a megastar for about 3 years now, but this is different).  Dope reviews from around the globe, everyone's praising the music and visuals.
For all of us who stuck through and endured all the bullshit from last year, this is a great night for us.
Hell I'm happy, people are gonna shut up about Kanye finally.
Yea the usual haters will still be clocking in for work, but his talent, vision and creativity will not be denied.
I'm happy as fuck because as a big supporter of Ye, people always say he's not as good as I think he is, well not anymore!
:stronger:

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
shev said:
After tonight, Kanye enters a different league of celebrity (he's been a megastar for about 3 years now, but this is different).  Dope reviews from around the globe, everyone's praising the music and visuals.
For all of us who stuck through and endured all the bullshit from last year, this is a great night for us.
Yea the usual haters will still be clocking in for work, but his talent, vision and creativity will not be denied.
I'm happy as fuck because as a big supporter of Ye, people always say he's not as good as I think he is, well not anymore!

everytime i read ur post...... i think of how chris rock would say it

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
shev said:
no, and that was my point, don't know why you're upset!
its iTunes. The only way they would have got the tracklist in the first place is if they got it from the label.

That shit is real...I hope I'm wrong tho.

·
Banned
1,883 Posts
^its not even just iTunes. Its Itunes coupled with the fact that we clearly saw 11 tracks and bonuses on that computer screen shot. There isn't much evidence for us to think otherwise, and it seems clear that the track listing is legitimate.

·
Registered
578 Posts
shev said:
tbh i feel the same way im loving this Kanye comeback

And im not worried about the tracklist.  So what if we heard a bunch of songs?  I'm sure the album wont dissapoint

1 - 15 of 15 Posts