Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
I just don't get the whole Cassius Clay thing...seriously, this kid is 19 years. While he did get into Yale, I highly doubt he has the life experience to actively push a highly established musical artist further.

And yes, I'm saying this because I am sort of jealous.

·
Banned
15,294 Posts
Just Cuz You Come From the Burbs Dosnt mean You Don't Have struggle....
everyone struggles...it's how you deal with it that matters....
everyone in America is entitled to the same freedom...
burbs or hood.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he makes a great point on the Janet Jackson situation.

Personally when the whole Taylor Swift went down, that was probably the biggest reason why I was upset. It was a night for MJ and he fucked up. Which is fine, but at least acknowledge that.

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
Kanye is the only dude that has black people saying he's too 'white' and have white people say he's too 'black' smfh lol.

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
The Illmatic Dropout said:
I just don't get the whole Cassius Clay thing...seriously, this kid is 19 years. While he did get into Yale, I highly doubt he has the life experience to actively push a highly established musical artist further.

And yes, I'm saying this because I am sort of jealous.
lmfao not gonna lie me too. But whatever.

G

·
LeviTight said:
Just Cuz You Come From the Burbs Dosnt mean You Don't Have struggle....
everyone struggles...it's how you deal with it that matters....
everyone in America is entitled to the same freedom...
burbs or hood.
But Kanye wasn't from the suburbs...He grew up middle class....I grew up middle class and I live nowhere near the suburbs...Infact if you walk a few more streets down from my house the ghetto is right there....

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i think Kanye's goal is to make Hip Hop part of american culture [embraced by everyone including middle america] rather than street culture. Sometimes he tries too hard it just becomes so lopsided

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
dopeoranges said:
i think Kanye's goal is to make Hip Hop part of american culture [embraced by everyone including middle america] rather than street culture. Sometimes he tries too hard it just becomes so lopsided

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
i just read the article the beginning is cool but the end is stupid especially the Beyonce comment. HE IS OLDER THAN HER! smdh

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Yeah, fuck the writer, he is older than Beyonce, and she would probably call him his big brother. Also, Lord Lord Lord wasn't fucking leaked. This guy doesn't know shit.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
dopeoranges said:

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
...........................:facepalm:
this is why i mostly hate people.
everyones stuck on this idea that each race is its own species.
its humans.
period.
kanye doesnt act white, talk white, act black, talk black, act asian, talk asian, any of that.
he talks like kanye. he acts like kanye.
i talk like chawlz.
i act like chawlz.
quit stressing this simple minded s,mfgdsflgdsfdskfgadsfhadsgfdjgfadsjfabkgfdhasdjfgadsjf
:fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu: :fuu:
KANYE IS A GENIUS.
CUZ KANYE IS KANYE.
PERIOD.

oh and btw
you talk like you.
you act like you.
stop comparing people.
NO ONE IS THE SAME.
SO STOP COMPARING PEOPLE TO SOMEONE WHO ISNT THEM.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts