Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fashion-wise & musically. Kanye is like the biggest trend setter in music history & in fashion history (imo :work: ) If you look around, everyone wears clothing Kanyes been wearing FOREVER. Kanye has introduced auto-tune to Rap (Jesus Walks) & sampling has been done prior to Kanyes existence in Rap history but there's no doubt Kanye has taken sampling to a whole other level. Just what I've been thinking about lately & thought a thread was necessary. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.
:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
lololololl... u over exaggerating - sit down and wait for the WTT. :work:

and u really said "fashion history"?? LOL!!!

and 99% of the people dont know Jesus Walks has autotune so there's no way he introduced it to hiphop.. more people know about Cher doing it tbh

·
Registered
700 Posts
Mister Rager said:
I've been arguing this with my friends for weeks... :golfclap:
more like months if not years tbh.

·
Banned
41,780 Posts
Kanye has introduced auto-tune to Rap (Jesus Walks) & sampling has been done prior to Kanyes existence in Rap history but there's no doubt Kanye has taken sampling to a whole other level. Just what I've been thinking about lately & thought a thread was necessary. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.
:kanyeshrug:
[/quote]
I Agree with fashion, but listen to California Love that's the first time autotune was introduced to Hip Hop

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.