Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fashion-wise & musically. Kanye is like the biggest trend setter in music history & in fashion history (imo :work: ) If you look around, everyone wears clothing Kanyes been wearing FOREVER. Kanye has introduced auto-tune to Rap (Jesus Walks) & sampling has been done prior to Kanyes existence in Rap history but there's no doubt Kanye has taken sampling to a whole other level. Just what I've been thinking about lately & thought a thread was necessary. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.
:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
884 Posts
yeah the whole "in history" thing is blown out a bit. he's definitely one of the most influential figures on hip-hop and american culture ever though.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
lololololl... u over exaggerating - sit down and wait for the WTT. :work:

and u really said "fashion history"?? LOL!!!

and 99% of the people dont know Jesus Walks has autotune so there's no way he introduced it to hiphop.. more people know about Cher doing it tbh

·
Registered
693 Posts
Mister Rager said:
I've been arguing this with my friends for weeks... :golfclap:
more like months if not years tbh.

·
Premium Member
25,460 Posts
DutchYe said:
lol maybe in america but in holland nobody is dressing like kanye...
nobody really cares about holland.no offense. im not like "damn u see what they rockin' in holland?"

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
He's definitely an innovator and a leader, but fashion history?  No.  I can argue that Jay has influenced fashion in the game more than Ye, to be honest.

·
Banned
41,780 Posts
Kanye has introduced auto-tune to Rap (Jesus Walks) & sampling has been done prior to Kanyes existence in Rap history but there's no doubt Kanye has taken sampling to a whole other level. Just what I've been thinking about lately & thought a thread was necessary. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.
:kanyeshrug:
[/quote]
I Agree with fashion, but listen to California Love that's the first time autotune was introduced to Hip Hop

·
Registered
143 Posts
DutchYe said:
lol maybe in america but in holland nobody is dressing like kanye...
That's true. I'm from Spain and nobody dress like Kanye, except some people like me. So I'm the only one here that can say: I HAVE SWAG, and you not.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts