Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Well, he was kind of repeating the same ideas over and over again. You can't have so many interviews without having to repeat and risk beating ideas to death.

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
kanyewest Kanye West
I am a creative person.... I'm not a good celebrity but I'm a great artist... I'm tired of using my celebrity to sell my art.

Love that tweet

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GettinOutOurDreams said:
Well, he was kind of repeating the same ideas over and over again. You can't have so many interviews without having to repeat and risk beating ideas to death.
totally agree, its always the same dumb ass question.. I can't tell you how many times kanye had to answers the same dumb questions about amber and taylor swift.

Same goes for drake and big sean.. they;ve told the story about how they hooked up with kanye and lil wayne 10000 times

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
Herbie said:
I wonder if that means he canceled on Oprah again
Well that was never confirmed.
GettinOutOurDreams said:
Exactly

·
Registered
247 Posts
I think he's fed up with all Taylor Swift's and Bush's questions, maybe he just wants to have interviews that only speak about his music.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Perry said:
yeah he's doing MORE not less. lol
makes no sense thought , why would he first state he;s going to do more interviews and then say he can't make people like him.. whats the point of doing interviews then..? interviews are pretty much to make people like him so he can sell more units

1 - 16 of 16 Posts