Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those two need to release a track A.S.A.P.
I remember listening to the tracks they did on Finding Forever, and they were simply magical.

:sarc:

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
They def need to. They have a great chemistry. Additionally, their songs always have a soulful touch & the soulful kanYe is the one I like the most

·
Registered
682 Posts
mr.omari said:
They def need to. They have a great chemistry. Additionally, their songs always have a soulful touch & the soulful kanYe is the one I like the most

·
Registered
68,477 Posts
Hoping for some more collars between them two on GOOD Fridays/album and Ye's solo. I was disappointed there was no Ye production or features on Dreamer, Believer but I was happy with all No ID production :datass:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Cudder927 said:
YOU FORGOT ABOUT "BE"...HOW DID YOU SKIP BE AND GO TO FINDING FOREVER
THANK YOU! Be is by far common's best album. that shit went platinum. Ye and Com performed The Food on the Chapelle Show and it doesn't get any bigger than that! The production was too Yeezy and Common flowed perfectly. THE CORNER

D

·
0 Posts
Taxas Battle said:
THANK YOU! Be is by far common's best album. that shit went platinum. Ye and Com performed The Food on the Chapelle Show and it doesn't get any bigger than that! The production was too Yeezy and Common flowed perfectly. THE CORNER
Love that album so much man...but Dreamer/Believer is better I think..NO ID went crazy on every single song I was like  :cry: :cry: :cry: :mindfk: :mindfk: :mindfk: :delfap: :delfap: :delfap:

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Are Ye and Common still cool? The Dreamer/The Believer wasn't released under GOOD and supposedly Common is no longer with GOOD Music.
I sure hope they don't have a fallout. They're two of my favorite rappers and Be is one of the greatest hip hop albums ever

1 - 20 of 24 Posts