Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Banned
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Part Before He Kissed The Phoenix Was So Cheesy lol. And The Kiss was I dunno lol! (That's my only problem with the movie)

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Pretty much the only downside to this project was the acting. Selita actually acted better than he did  and she only had a paragraph's worth of lines. To his defense tho he's not a trained actor.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
He puts on this really cheesy voice when he acts.
Any time he speaks in the film, it reminds me of his kenny west voice

·
Registered
458 Posts
GRAD-BEAR said:
He puts on this really cheesy voice when he acts.
Any time he speaks in the film, it reminds me of his kenny west voice
Yeah similar to We Were Once... except he wasn't trashed out of his fucking mind. :problem?:

·
Registered
545 Posts
The New Era said:
its sounds so bad when he tells the phoenix never to listen to the news.
i seriously laughed out loud when he said that. and yeah the scene before he kissed her he sounded like a little kid "I'll never let you burn!" honestly ye sounds fine normally so he should've just been himself instead of trying to actually act.

·
Premium Member
51,403 Posts
Yeah the scene where Griffin kissed the phoenix sounded bad but the movie is focused on the visuals, the music and the (little dialogue) story.

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
good thing hes not an actor then! lol yes the acting was corny but it's not really an issue for me, it was all about the visuals and the music!

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
He knows he can't act because when Sway asked him how he would rate his acting Kanye said he didn't have to be good because he made and directed the movie.

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
He wasnt that bad, but he wasnt exactly brilliant.

I dont understand why though because he was sensational in We Were Once A Fairytale.  :dno:

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
Jack25 said:
I dont understand why though because he was sensational in We Were Once A Fairytale.  :dno:
true he was great there

since he was the director here he wasn't able to receive feedback after scenes since he was the director. WWOAF had Spike Jones directing him telling what to do and how to do it.. my idea to why the acting was not up to par

·
Registered
458 Posts
SameezytheWest said:
Yeah but you know what at least he admitted to it so we knew beforehand.
Reminds me of when in the The Carter documentary Weezy says 'Expect the best songs. Not the best singing, the best songs'. Talking about Carter IV if I remember.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts