Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Runaway is so fuckin sick live. the dynamics of the song completely change from the studio version when he performs it live, it's such a better song with that raw emotion. that chorus is an anthem.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Jazz June said:
Runaway is so fuckin sick live. the dynamics of the song completely change from the studio version when he performs it live, it's such a better song with that raw emotion. that chorus is an anthem.
Personally, I think the new Power >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> new Runaway..

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Liquid said:
I dont know.....^^

its sounds gay..really..i dont know why..its just shit
Just envision yourself being in that crowd.. Kanye is a couple feet in front of you. He's doing your favorite songs. You had absolutely NO idea that this would be happening at 3am on your Saturday night. Maybe you never been to a concert, but usually if you know the words your singing along with dude.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
steez said:
Just envision yourself being in that crowd.. Kanye is a couple feet in front of you. He's doing your favorite songs. You had absolutely NO idea that this would be happening at 3am on your Saturday night. Maybe you never been to a concert, but usually if you know the words your singing along with dude.
no..I would bang my head..maybe when i am with the crowd there..but when i am @ home and listen to this..man icant understand kanye almost :problem?:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts