Kanye to The banner

Kanye Brooklyn Bowl Footage

1067 Views 18 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  steez
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
KANYE LOOKS FUCKING BUFF !!!!
i hate it..when  the crowd is singing everyshit...
throwing on that horus chain every now and then is a workout fool

:problem?:
Gus said:
KANYE LOOKS FUCKING BUFF !!!!
Oh so that was what Sway accidentally revealed!!
..........why ?
Liquid said:
I dont know.....^^

its sounds gay..really..i dont know why..its just shit
LightSkinJesus said:
..........why ?
Runaway is so fuckin sick live. the dynamics of the song completely change from the studio version when he performs it live, it's such a better song with that raw emotion. that chorus is an anthem.
Personally, I think the new Power >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> new Runaway..
Jazz June said:
Runaway is so fuckin sick live. the dynamics of the song completely change from the studio version when he performs it live, it's such a better song with that raw emotion. that chorus is an anthem.
if i was an artist and people sing my songs like this, then my mission is accomplished!
this is awesome!
Liquid said:
shev said:
if i was an artist and people sing my songs like this, then my mission is accomplished!
this is awesome!
yea..but i am not an artist.. I am the listener ..:D
shev said:
this is awesome!
Just envision yourself being in that crowd.. Kanye is a couple feet in front of you. He's doing your favorite songs. You had absolutely NO idea that this would be happening at 3am on your Saturday night. Maybe you never been to a concert, but usually if you know the words your singing along with dude.
Liquid said:
I dont know.....^^

its sounds gay..really..i dont know why..its just shit
no..I would bang my head..maybe when i am with the crowd there..but when i am @ home and listen to this..man icant understand kanye almost :problem?:
steez said:
Just envision yourself being in that crowd.. Kanye is a couple feet in front of you. He's doing your favorite songs. You had absolutely NO idea that this would be happening at 3am on your Saturday night. Maybe you never been to a concert, but usually if you know the words your singing along with dude.
first performance of DIAD
I'm glad the crowd knew the words considering it hasn't received much, if any, radio play.
Bon614 said:
first performance of DIAD
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.