Kanye to The banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was listening to my weekly show "Voice of Reason" by Zo Williams on the Foxxhole and this episode was "Conspiracies,Free Masonry and the Occult n Hip Hop:Is There a Secret Agenda 2 Control the Masses w/Hip Hop Culture & the Mass Media?:.It has some pretty well know guess in Hip Hop but I think they are a bit off their rocker. And of course Kanye gets tossed into the convo about the power video. I put the youtube clip right when they start talking about Kanye, one of the guys starts making a point then just leaves it blank. Pretty much the entire show was like that, the only interesting parts were all the stuff about Tupac imo. If you want to hear the entire thing just watch it from the first part but for only the Kanye stuff it starts on this video link.

Kanye Part I
Kanye Part II

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
what else is new, who cares whoever the dude follows? i just want the music

kanye is a mason drake is a jew lupe is a muslim i mean seriously who cares

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Salsation said:
what else is new, who cares whoever the dude follows? i just want the music

kanye is a mason drake is a jew lupe is a muslim i mean seriously who cares
I completely agree with you, OK HE WORSHIPS DEVIL, so what?? I have yet to see or hear anyone say what these sooo call evil people are trying to do??.. Destroy Christians? Shit just doesn't make sense. Its pretty funny if you actually listen to the interview how they glory Tupac for his activist(which they should, they just took it way to far). Then completely ignore all of Kanye lines about the government/jesus in his songs because he has sooooo called symbols in his videos.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts