Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Khleo Thomas kinda right.
Y'all ever see the movie The Philosophers? How in the end the people that saved humanity were a random bunch and one of them was like a singer?

Allow me to further explain before one of you gets your panties in a bunch.
First and foremost I fuck with Kanye like the rest of you do.
That being said, his politics ain't up there to be running for president #Yeezy4Prez (I guess).
He's very influential, I get it but that's not enough to understand economics, politics, American history along with comprehension of the present and future state of a country and not to mention lives of millions.
I understand he's a dreamer and in some ways similar to Steve Jobs and all the people he claims to be like but..
he doesn't build anything, he just has a vision to make things better but you can only do so much at once.
Part of the reason TLOP took so long was because he was dividing his attention into fashion as well and I just sorta fuck with the clothes..
The footwear is the hardest part of all of his collections tbh.

I've said this in another thread but Kanye is not Elon Musk attempting to send humans to Mars or building electric cars, Kanye is not Da Vinci being amazing at many things, etc. although Kanye is a great entertainer and is very influential.

ANY-fucking-way.. back to my point about 'The Philosophers' movie..
So in the movie a random bunch of people save the human race during an apocalypse of sorts and one of the people who were a part of the bunch was an entertainer. The people need entertainment so they wouldn't go crazy of boredom and kill each other, it made them happy.
That being said, Kanye is amazing and I think he deserves some sort of shot to attempt some of the things he has dreams of doing but he can't just go around asking for a billion dollars without a business plan or the knowledge of actualizing these visions.
If he were really a force to be reckoned with in the business world or as a philanthropist, any intelligent business student, business owner, etc. would tell you to show your work not talk about it.
He really should attempt to get in contact with these business people but he needs a plan or a strong founding team.
He's behaving like a "check out my mixtape, fam" type of dude which we all know he is not.
I feel Jay has done all that he could in teaching Ye.
Jay got 10% of Warren Buffet's knowledge and Ye got 10% of Jay's.. ain't enough.
He must further accrue knowledge to get what he so desires.
If he is just handed things he might bite the hand that feeds him or worse.. people have been talking about his mental health..
I think he's fine but if he continues living in his own head things will only go downhill..

I'm no doctor or lawyer or anything, I just read a lot of books on psychology, economics, investing, self-help, etc. to know what I'm talking about and I too associate myself with Steve Jobs and the likes but there's a fine line between creativity and insanity and Ye is walking on the very line that separates them.

PLEASE discuss..
If you're just going to talk shit just remember that this forum might be some sort of imaginary place to you but the events that happen between the actions of the artist you all admire so much and the world are very real as well as the things that go on in the cultural world since he has so much pull in fashion, art, music and such.

"There are people who make things happen, there are people who watch things happen and there are people who wonder what happened."

·
Registered
10,769 Posts
COMET said:
COMET said:
PLEASE discuss..
If you're just going to talk shit just remember that this forum might be some sort of imaginary place to you but the events that happen between the actions of the artist you all admire so much and the world are very real as well as the things that go on in the cultural world since he has so much pull in fashion, art, music and such.
Stop talking to everyone like children. :what:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ULTRA LITE BEAM said:
Stop talking to everyone like children. :what:
SORRY, I get passionate about people that want to make a change in the world.
Life is a fickle thing.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts