Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking that if Ye had kept all the beats that he gave to Common for Be and a few from Finding Forever, he would have had another College Dropout-like classic. just a thought. I respect what common has done though  :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WESTNiNE9 said:
"Common passed on this beat I made it to a jam" I honestly wish Common would have passed on more...
haha exactly! and btw how the fuck did common pass on the Everything I Am beat... one of my favorite ye songs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,482 Posts
YEA.. BE IS SERIOUSLY ONE OF THE BEST MADE ALBUMS OF ALL TIME..
WITH THE PRODUCTION QUALITY OF KANYE, WITH THE LYRICS OF COMMON..
ON SOME OTHER PLANET SHIT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UltraKid said:
Chill...Common could rap circles around Kanye...
he is a better rapper, but still id rather listen to ye rap than him for some reason. i love common, i just love ye more
 
G

·
Perry said:
he is a better rapper, but still id rather listen to ye rap than him for some reason. i love common, i just love ye more
I like Ye better to but he just wasn't fit for those tracks....I mean it's not like Kanye can rap on all of the beats he makes...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,428 Posts
UltraKid said:
Chill...Common could rap circles around Kanye...
I think we all can agree on that, but that's not what I meant.
Everything this ***** throw up, blow up!
Just sayin those beats was tight as hell and woulda been real nice to hear Ye spit over them and tweak'em a bit.
 
G

·
WESTNiNE9 said:
I think we all can agree on that, but that's not what I meant.
Everything this ***** throw up, blow up!
Just sayin those beats was tight as hell and woulda been real nice to hear Ye spit over them and tweak'em a bit.
I think Kanye would have sounded terrible on those beats...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,618 Posts
Perry said:
I was just thinking that if Ye had kept all the beats that he gave to Common for Be and a few from Finding Forever, he would have had another College Dropout-like classic. just a thought. I respect what common has done though  :twisted:
This next album will blow College Dropout out of the water, IMO.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top