Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
28,839 Posts
IAMNOTCHARLESHAMILTON said:
lady gaga is richer doe right?
Her tour made 200 million.  D: And her last album that came out like two months ago is already x3 platinum. So probably atleast near as rich if not more.

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
Thats dope. To bad Australians cant use the site yet -.- FUCK YOU COPYRIGHT AND YOUR NON INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS.

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
MajorLazer said:
Her tour made 200 million.  D: And her last album that came out like two months ago is already x3 platinum. So probably atleast near as rich if not more.
lmao the bitch is higher then Oprah on Forbes now. :work:

Spaceship. said:
Never heard of turntable.fm. :dno:
neither have I. Hopefully it explodes soon. :ohno:

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
Spaceship. said:
I'll tune in this Tuesday to see what's up.
Due to extremely low turnout for the past two weeks, I wasn't planning on hosting a Turntable Tuesday. If this move causes more people to join our lobby, I"ll start hosting them again. Still, feel free to stop by anytime. The chances of finding someone in the KTT lobby are low, but there's always a possibility someone else will join.

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
Casper said:
damn but nobody knows how much they got for real. Gaga should be on the same level tho
he would have a lot more if he toured more often. She has so much cause she has been touring for almost 2-3 years straight and has had one of the most successful tours of our time.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts