Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter #1
I really think that this relationship is just a pr stunt to promote the GOOD Music album. And Thetaflu was also a part of the pr stunt where kanye confess that he fell in love with kim to the public.Its all just a game :kanyeshrug:

N

LonelyStoner said:
I really think that this relationship is just a pr stunt to promote the GOOD Music album. And Thetaflu was also a part of the pr stunt where kanye confess his love to kim to the public.Its all just a game :kanyeshrug
Inb4edit

Registered
LonelyStoner said:
I really think that this relationship is just a pr stunt to promote the GOOD Music album. And Thetaflu was also a part of the pr stunt where kanye confess his love to kim to the public.Its all just a game :kanyeshrug
Bozav said:

Registered
yes. he wont tweet about Mercy or do interviews about it, but he will fake a relationship for promo. that makes sense :oblivious:

Premium Member
LonelyStoner said:
:cmon: just think about it.Kanye confess his love to kim only one day before murcy released.
Well thats obvious kanye would drop a buzz track right before he released a single for a new album, common sense boi

Registered
LonelyStoner said:
I really think that this relationship is just a pr stunt to promote the GOOD Music album. And Thetaflu was also a part of the pr stunt where kanye confess his love to kim to the public.Its all just a game :kanyeshrug:
looob u know what PR is? lol think you are talking about publicity, not public relations haha

Banned
LonelyStoner said:
I really think that this relationship is just a pr stunt to promote the GOOD Music album. And Thetaflu was also a part of the pr stunt where kanye confess that he fell in love with kim to the public.Its all just a game :kanyeshrug:
which gay guy in the avy are you?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts