Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loved Kanye, ever since he came out..I loved his antics, his rants, and his sense of liberation however, I hate when he dates or is smitten by dumbass chicks (enter Kim K). I don't like them together. I loved Kanye and Amber they really did compliment each other (Amber looks hawt..btw)Kim K without makeup looks like an anorexic hamster. Kanye please stick to making G.O.O.D music stop rushing things.Kanye your number 1 will come when you least expect it....LEAVE BOOTY TOOTIN KIM K ALONE!!  ALSO GREETINGS STANS AND FANS>>>LETS DISH!

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
is that you amber??

lol jk i agree. for kanye to be on a media strike, this is the worst possible move he could make both personally and professionally. imo of course

·
Registered
590 Posts
It's funny..people here always say how kanye gets a bad wrap in the media, but then make assumptions on kim through the media. Who are any of us to judge who kanye wants to date? If he thinks kim is a great girl and wants to date her, good for him, and I wish him the best.

A

·
0 Posts
FKIM said:
I loved Kanye, ever since he came out..I loved his antics, his rants, and his sense of liberation however, I hate when he dates or is smitten by dumbass chicks (enter Kim K). I don't like them together. I loved Kanye and Amber they really did compliment each other (Amber looks hawt..btw)Kim K without makeup looks like an anorexic hamster. Kanye please stick to making G.O.O.D music stop rushing things.Kanye your number 1 will come when you least expect it....LEAVE BOOTY TOOTIN KIM K ALONE!!  ALSO GREETINGS STANS AND FANS>>>LETS DISH!
This poster is lowkey Amber. Btw Kim > Amber, looks wise.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
laronteking said:
is that you amber??

lol jk i agree. for kanye to be on a media strike, this is the worst possible move he could make both personally and professionally. imo of course
That's my biggest problem with it, but people on here don't seem to care about that.  Everyone on here was shouting, "fuck the media, take a stand, Ye", then dude jumps on the biggest mediawhore(s) and wants to be a part of their show...Sigh. 

If Ye is going to have any kind of screen time on my television, it should be to talk about and hype his music, do some performances or interviews, not argue with Kim over who has the best cheetah print jacket. 

·
Registered
64,745 Posts
OP is that one stalker chick who changed her name. :work:

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
dbphilly22 said:
It's funny..people here always say how kanye gets a bad wrap in the media, but then make assumptions on kim through the media. Who are any of us to judge who kanye wants to date? If he thinks kim is a great girl and wants to date her, good for him, and I wish him the best.
thats a good point. i personally think dating kim is a bad idea because kanye is trying to avoid the media while she is always in the spotlight and she loves it. kanye seems very private and dating kim would put him in the public in a bad way.

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
LatinoLoco said:
That's my biggest problem with it, but people on here don't seem to care about that.  Everyone on here was shouting, "fuck the media, take a stand, Ye", then dude jumps on the biggest mediawhore(s) and wants to be a part of their show...Sigh. 

If Ye is going to have any kind of screen time on my television, it should be to talk about and hype his music, do some performances or interviews, not argue with Kim over who has the best cheetah print jacket. 
lmao i can picture that happening. if he's going to date her he might as well do interviews, performances etc. he's already on mag covers because of this, the least they could do is mention the name of his new album.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
WakeUpMr.West said:
they say when you fuck one bitch your fucking every man she slept with
so according to my calculations, thats about 23474474481222 men, correct me if I'm wrong tho :he:

·
Registered
746 Posts
dbphilly22 said:

·
Registered
150,928 Posts
Damn y'all trying to tell yeezus how to live his life?
SMH this is what social networking does it makes people think their opinions are factual and they need to be heard

1 - 20 of 38 Posts