Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys think that Cam was semi-right about Ye not stickin with Dame...I think that if he had Kanye would have been pretty cool fit with Dame at DD172 with Mos, Jay Elec, Curren$y, the Cool Kids, etc... I think that Kanye fits in much more with that scene artistically then Jay...and Dame did put him on when Jay doubted him...?

·
0 Posts
Yeah it was Dame who signed Kanye not Jay...Kanye needs to visit the man who gave his career life...I mean everything he has now is due to Dame but of course he had to stick with Jay-Z since he's popular and rich...Dame is in NY all the time so Kanye should definitly pay him a visit...I don't see how long time friends could just stop talking...

·
Registered
11,418 Posts
UltraKid said:
Yeah it was Dame who signed Kanye not Jay...Kanye needs to visit the man who gave his career life...I mean everything he has now is due to Dame but of course he had to stick with Jay-Z since he's popular and rich...Dame is in NY all the time so Kanye should definitly pay him a visit...I don't see how long time friends could just stop talking...
IDK man but they still be talkin' tho but not as partners unfortunately imo...unless something big will happen with 'em idk

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
Nagra said:
Jay pretty much blackballed Dame out of the industry, Kanye would be nowhere if he was still with Dame
The 1st part is true but I think he would still have a career if he was still with Dame. But who knows :goob:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Amazing 808s said:
Hey it's not like we know what Kanye does 24/7 (even with the paparazzi's all up in his business).

I'm sure he visits Dame/other folks from time to time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.