Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
50 is for kids. If Kanye wants younger audiences then fine... It'll be hard to take him seriously if he works with the fitty clown.

·
Premium Member
102,791 Posts
YeezyDude said:
Word? Well I don't care anyway.
idk he twitter ranted late tuesday night about how interscope wasnt backing his record and said its probly not gonna happen, i dont really care either as long as he keeps droppin mixtapes. his have been fire lateley but albums have been trash

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
OFWGKTADGAFsoGTFOfag said:
idk he twitter ranted late tuesday night about how interscope wasnt backing his record and said its probly not gonna happen, i dont really care either as long as he keeps droppin mixtapes. his have been fire lateley but albums have been trash
I see.

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
50 just can't construct a sound album. He either has something really street or something poppy/club type records... and it doesn't balance well on an album.

And he's afraid to expand out to different type of sounds because he's afraid of criticism..

I thought Before I Self Destruct was a solid album though..

·
Registered
88 Posts
I think every artist should try to work with Kanye. It's guaranteed to be good. My girl tried to argue that Kanye x Beyonce only sounds good on paper, and look what happened

1 - 20 of 30 Posts