Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i like how he said in the post movie interview that CyHi was better then went back on it "if i just got off a plane" bullshit hahaha Ye knows he would get his ass beat in a freestyle battle, he really is arrogant if he thinks "no one can touch him"

·
Registered
7,267 Posts
mr.cudi said:
i dont think so. Ye is pretty full of himself
If you haven't realized by now, Kanye jokes ALOT. and I doubt he would have a problem admitting it seriously, lots of times he's talked about artist who he likes better than himself. Lots and lots

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chris Anthony said:
If you haven't realized by now, Kanye jokes ALOT. and I doubt he would have a problem admitting it seriously, lots of times he's talked about artist who he likes better than himself. Lots and lots
he wasnt joking. go back and watch it

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
I'm surprised he didn't mention Common as the better freestyler.  Common is one of the few guys that tends to freestyle straight off the dome. 

·
Registered
35,152 Posts
College Dropout said:
CyHi's wack....
This. His 'So appalled' verse makes me cringe and be fearful for hip hop of today and tommorow.

My movements are civilized... Ralph David. Call my lady Rosa Parks.
Trojan in my pocket.... Matt Leinart.
GTA in the pathfinder.
Tiger woods. Don't make me grab iron.

I HATE THIS KIND OF RAPPING, with the awful unclever references made for the sake of making references to "show off your wordplay skill", while telling no kind of story in your rhymes. This Lil Wayne/Drake style of referencing famous people with some barely related shit, while bragging about oneself honestly makes black people look dumb.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Runaway Stronger said:
This. His 'So appalled' verse makes me cringe and be fearful for hip hop of today and tommorow.

My movements are civilized... Ralph David. Call my lady Rosa Parks.
Trojan in my pocket.... Matt Leinart.
GTA in the pathfinder.
Tiger woods. Don't make me grab iron.

I HATE THIS KIND OF RAPPING, it honestly makes black people look dumb.
Only good line he said was "Trojan in my pocket,,, Matt Leinart" The dude is just flatout wack.  :stronger:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Perry said:
he's a pretty good lyricist my friend. do you listen to the shit he says?
Yes I do listen to the stuff he say's, I have Royal Flush on Itunes playing right now, And honestly I'm 10 seconds away from deleting the old mixtape. Like I said the only good song is Hero. But we all are entitled to our opinion right?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts