Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I know the dude's rich, and I know he's famous, and he probably fucks supermodels every night, etc. etc. but if you look deep into his life there's some bad shit. He broke up with the love of his life a couple of years ago and doesn't have a girlfriend, he doesn't have any kids and probably will never have any, practically the entire world views him as an asshole, and most importantly his mom passed away. That's some heavy stuff. Although sometimes I think all that bad stuff helps Kanye make great music because maybe the studio is the only place where the guy's truly happy.

I don't know. Something to think about.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
he makes millions of people happy...and for every person who says he's an ass theyre ppl who love him....

the shit with alexis is w.e..ppl fall in and out of love...ah the shit with the kids is w.e dudes like 33 who cares you can always have kids...

the only thing he cant really change is his moms death....

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ralph Lauren said:
he makes millions of people happy...and for every person who says he's an ass theyre ppl who love him....

the shit with alexis is w.e..ppl fall in and out of love...ah the shit with the kids is w.e dudes like 33 who cares you can always have kids...

the only thing he cant really change is his moms death....
Didn't read :slick:

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Irish said:
Compared to other celebs, his life is pretty fucking shit.

He'll never be happy again.
THANK YOU. That's what the fuck I meant. Yes I know he's rich, and famous, and fucks models, etc. etc. but he's probably not happy.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Original. said:
there are people in the world with much bigger issues, believe me.....
Ya but for him it bad.

Its like breaking up with a gf or losing a friend.. People can say "some ppl have bigger issues, like kids in africa who dont eat" ya i know they have it worse but it doesnt change the fact that it has negative effects on his life.

Ive always hated that response

1 - 20 of 41 Posts