Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This dude is just too dope. Lets discuss.

I've had Cry Me A River on repeat for like the last hour.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Whats this dude doin with his musical talent? I mean , he isn't a bad actor...But he had way more potential on the music industry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stketcher said:
Whats this dude doin with his musical talent? I mean , he isn't a bad actor...But he had way more potential on the music industry
That's what I'm wondering. I want another album cause the first 2 were just nuts.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Taylor Swift Stan said:
That's what I'm wondering. I want another album cause the first 2 were just nuts.
yeah but he can't just drop an album... it must be something different like Fs/Ls was... in 2 or 3 years tops :)

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
YoungMoney said:
How high are you right now?
LOL real talk Justin is nice.

Favorite song from him, well back in the day, was My Love. Now I can't stand it tho. Played the sht out of that back in Grade 9.

·
Registered
34,090 Posts
Finally! JT is too dope. Both his albums are entertaining and consistent. Still waiting on that 3rd solo album.

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Taylor Swift Stan said:
TRUE DAT
DRiX said:
LOL real talk Justin is nice.

Favorite song from him, well back in the day, was My Love. Now I can't stand it tho. Played the sht out of that back in Grade 9.
hahaha same but i was in grade 7
but i also loved What Comes Around Goes Around so much... especially the last two minutes  :clap:

·
Banned
7,120 Posts
Stketcher said:
Bad Boy said:
yeah but he can't just drop an album... it must be something different like Fs/Ls was... in 2 or 3 years tops :)
Dr. Osey said:
he needs to return soon
Don Draper said:
dude needs to release another album already!
Ricky said:
He could've been the king of pop

Wasted potential
he working on an album now :kanyeshrug:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts