Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
215,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

NEW TOUR COMING THIS SUMMER :fire:

“It's like kind of classic. The songs I feel won't get old. The music is fresh,” said Justin Bieber. Dishing with people he hopes will bring flavor to the album, he shared he worked with Will.i.am as well as others in making the perfect music.
“After I finish my album. Then i need to rehearse and then a tour,” explained Justin Bieber on KIIS 102.7. When asked for a date, Bieber was still general, but gave an idea so the fans know to watch for tickets. “Probably this summer – end of summer.”

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
I got a feeling his album might feel rushed after all the talk about this Boyfriend single tbh

·
Registered
62,413 Posts
Yung Vi3tboi said:
eh.. for one.. i bet you can barely hear yourself in earbud headphones when your on air.. and thats the point of wearing them in the first place

the other reason is it just looks like shit... i rather see them wear big ass sonys or sennheisers or even some radio personalities wear beats now a days..

·
Registered
215,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DecembersVeryOwn said:
eh.. for one.. i bet you can barely hear yourself in earbud headphones when your on air.. and thats the point of wearing them in the first place

the other reason is it just looks like shit... i rather see them wear big ass sonys or sennheisers or even some radio personalities wear beats now a days..
ah good looks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts