Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hurt lmao

I put the lmao cause this not my girlfriend she's an ex but we been in love so long and always try to get back together but I can't trust her so she my bitch but ain't been in a relationship since 2012 so I ain't really got no business catchin feelings. I got her up in February and we been fuckin ever since she left her bf round same time

***** I went to high school with got videos with this ***** in a hotel playing around asking him wen is he gonna get her name tattooed on his neck same shit she asks me.

Read her boyfriend text talking about how ever since she rode him in the car they been in love and they always went to McDonald's after. Her boyfriend found out she a hoe and dumped her ass in February I kind of feel bad for dude he try wife the bitch in 2016

***** she fucked 8 years ago they text every single fuckin day like even now and they play iPhone games against each other she played those games right in front of me too. Wat really makes it worse is everything me and her talk about she doubles it and text that ***** the same shit .
They even be talking about having a baby

Seen her ig dm she flirt wit ****** and one ***** pulled up on her at her job

Idk why this one hurt the most but she text 1 of my homeboys who I grew up with little dude younger than me but I love that little dude. And basically tried to clown me and dude sent screenshots of our snap convo to her with the crying laughing emoji. So it's like I'm really just a clown in this whole thing

But I ain't even mad I ain't even gonna beef about it I knew wat I was getting into reality done crushed me for tonight but I'm moving on dead ass wen the morning comes I'm leaving and won't even have any ill words to her

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I put the lmao cause this not my girlfriend she's an ex but we been in love so long and always try to get back together but I can't trust her so she my bitch but ain't been in a relationship since 2012 so I ain't really got no business catchin feelings. I got her up in February and we been fuckin ever since she left her bf round same time

***** I went to high school with got videos with this ***** in a hotel playing around asking him wen is he gonna get her name tattooed on his neck same shit she asks me.

Read her boyfriend text talking about how ever since she rode him in the car they been in love and they always went to McDonald's after. Her boyfriend found out she a hoe and dumped her ass in February I kind of feel bad for dude he try wife the bitch in 2016

***** she fucked 8 years ago they text every single fuckin day like even now and they play iPhone games against each other she played those games right in front of me too. Wat really makes it worse is everything me and her talk about she doubles it and text that ***** the same shit .

Idk why this one hurt the most but she text 1 of my homeboys who I grew up with little dude younger than me but I love that little dude. And basically tried to clown me and dude sent screenshots of our snap convo to her with the crying laughing emoji. So it's like I'm really just a clown in this whole thing

But I ain't even mad I ain't even gonna beef about it I knew wat I was getting into reality done crushed me for tonight but I'm moving on dead ass wen the morning comes I'm leaving and won't even have any ill words to her

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
SpoonG said:
I put the lmao cause this not my girlfriend she's an ex but we been in love so long and always try to get back together but I can't trust her so she my bitch but ain't been in a relationship since 2012 so I ain't really got no business catchin feelings.

issa wrap

·
Banned
1,367 Posts
The way I see it the other dudes are the clowns, you're smashing meanwhile they're chasing her like thirsty little poodles. I would end my life before I played a phone game to get in a girls pants, let alone screenshot my bros convo. Sound like some lames. Better ditch that girl

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
chickenburger said:
The way I see it the other dudes are the clowns, you're smashing meanwhile they're chasing her like thirsty little poodles. I would end my life before I played a phone game to get in a girls pants, let alone screenshot my bros convo. Sound like some lames. Better ditch that girl

That's exactly wat the issue is she know she can manipulate lames I'm done with her she is like really fucked up

1 - 20 of 64 Posts