Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That progression fam, that progression :cryfam:

IDGAF what anyone says....this ***** Ye the GOAT.

NEXT TIME I'M IN THE CLUB EVERYBODY SCREAMIN OUT...YEEZUS WALKS :slick:

·
Registered
71,327 Posts

·
Registered
8,427 Posts
College Dropout might be a more focused but Yeezus sure as hell is more interesting

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
college dropout is aged as fuck to me (the only ye album that shows its age. ) so yea yeezus is easily better. The only ye albums that are better than yeezus are LR and MBDTF. 

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
College dropout is better lyrically, and better in the productions. You can't compare them, it's like compare an eminem album and a recent lil wayne album.

·
Registered
15,991 Posts
T-Bib said:
College dropout is better lyrically, and better in the productions. You can't compare them, it's like compare an eminem album and a recent lil wayne album.
TripleOcho said:
college dropout shits on yeezus
man you people just don't understand anything.

the people who hold college dropout as the holy grail are exactly what's wrong with music and you just contribute to these shitty radio artists who reproduce themselves EXACTLY on every album.

artists progress and grow their sound. if you think college dropout is better than yeezus, shut up, log off and listen to college dropout. meanwhile, i'm gonna not be a retard idiot and enjoy the fact that true artists like kanye progress their sound

meanwhile, to me, yeezus is a MUCH more interesting-sounding album than CD, even if it's not quite as good lyrically

·
Registered
15,991 Posts
DAT_NIGGA_MANNY said:
They are both amazing get the fuck out of here tryning to compare them. Wouldn't be no Yeezus without Jesus Walks
:golfclap:

exactly. this is what's wrong with hip-hop fans. everyone always wants to make EVERYTHING an X vs. Y thing.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Jeff Goldblum said:
man you people just don't understand anything.

the people who hold college dropout as the holy grail are exactly what's wrong with music and you just contribute to these shitty radio artists who reproduce themselves EXACTLY on every album.

artists progress and grow their sound. if you think college dropout is better than yeezus, shut up, log off and listen to college dropout. meanwhile, i'm gonna not be a retard idiot and enjoy the fact that true artists like kanye progress their sound

meanwhile, to me, yeezus is a MUCH more interesting-sounding album than CD, even if it's not quite as good lyrically
You don't have to insult us dumbass. If you think that every piece of shit that Kanye make is gold, that's your problem. FYI, I loved every Kanye album except this one, so don't talk about the contributing of the shitty radio hit. Where were you in 2004?

·
Registered
15,991 Posts
T-Bib said:
You don't have to insult us dumbass. If you think that every piece of shit that Kanye make is gold, that's your problem. FYI, I loved every Kanye album except this one, so don't talk about the contributing of the shitty radio hit. Where were you in 2004?
if you think yeezus is a piece of shit, your opinion is invalid

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Jeff Goldblum said:
:golfclap:

exactly. this is what's wrong with hip-hop fans. everyone always wants to make EVERYTHING an X vs. Y thing.
Because the world is like this. since the start of humanity, men always compare things

1 - 20 of 34 Posts