Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
OhMan said:
This is pretty dope, I like the sample you used and the chops are nice. Though there are a couple things you can do to make it better. The drums could use more swing, they sound robotic. Also having more chopping patterns would make this better because it does get repetitive a little. But aside that this is still good.

I dropped something recently too, let me know what you think :)
https://soundcloud.com/avixn%2Fparadise

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Imaginary Folklore said:
This is pretty dope, I like the sample you used and the chops are nice. Though there are a couple things you can do to make it better. The drums could use more swing, they sound robotic. Also having more chopping patterns would make this better because it does get repetitive a little. But aside that this is still good.

I dropped something recently too, let me know what you think :)
https://soundcloud.com/avixn%2Fparadise
Thanks for listening. I appreciate the constructive feedback and glad you overall enjoyed it

I think this fits the sound you were going for. I personally think it could have more crispiness and oomph if you get what I mean. But I guess the lo-fi sound lends itself to duller dynamics

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
ShadyAftermath said:
good shit
thanks for listening :h5:
Earth Angel said:
This is really good 🔥🔥. Really original sounding, and you could just restructure this and string it out a little longer I could see a real J Cole or Kanye going on nice over this.
Appreciate the feedback fam :datass: man I wish either would hop on ha

look out for my tape next month, it's got similar vibes and it'll have vocalists :)

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
OhMan said:
thanks for listening :h5:Appreciate the feedback fam :datass: man I wish either would hop on ha

look out for my tape next month, it's got similar vibes and it'll have vocalists :)
can u quote me when the tape drops

1 - 9 of 9 Posts