Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
135,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fucking hell guys

how do you see? the screen is constantly splattered with blood, is there anywey to switch it off? are all call of dutys like this? its a shockingly bad design choice
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
135,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
'you know what else iv pleyed for the first time?....pong'

'wow you must get all the new releases Mozeley'

'indeed i do...im thinking about trading modern warfare 2 in for the bible'
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,344 Posts
The Raincoat Killer said:
fucking hell guys

how do you see? the screen is constantly splattered with blood, is there anywey to switch it off? are all call of dutys like this? its a shockingly bad design choice
In the MW2 and MW3, the blood splatter is more noticeable than other games.

btw, don't play MW2 online, it's the WOAT experience
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
135,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Evel Kanyevel said:
In the MW2 and MW3, the blood splatter is more noticeable than other games.

btw, don't play MW2 online, it's the WOAT experience
yeah i got it for campaign only. the campaign isnt that bad but the blood ruins it. as soon as you get shot the whole screen gets filled with blood making it harder to see meaning you get shot even more...stupid design choice
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,449 Posts
The Raincoat Killer said:
yeah i got it for campaign only. the campaign isnt that bad but the blood ruins it. as soon as you get shot the whole screen gets filled with blood making it harder to see meaning you get shot even more...stupid design choice
getting any COD for campaign is a stupid design choice
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,344 Posts
The Raincoat Killer said:
yeah i got it for campaign only. the campaign isnt that bad but the blood ruins it. as soon as you get shot the whole screen gets filled with blood making it harder to see meaning you get shot even more...stupid design choice
CoD campaigns get repetitive fast btw lol. Idk I don't even notice it much, take cover and avoid the bullets?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
135,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Evel Kanyevel said:
CoD campaigns get repetitive fast btw lol. Idk I don't even notice it much, take cover and avoid the bullets?
but i dont know how to take cover lol...why cant it be easy to take cover like 3rd person shooters
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,449 Posts
The Raincoat Killer said:
but i dont know how to take cover lol...why cant it be easy to take cover like 3rd person shooters
because it's first person....taking cover is easy in COD btw, change to tactical, run around and lay down behind shit. sounds like you don't know shit about COD :fly:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
135,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fame Killz said:
because it's first person....taking cover is easy in COD btw, change to tactical, run around and lay down behind shit. sounds like you don't know shit about COD :fly:
first time iv ever pleyed a cod game

first time iv pleyed a fps since bioshock
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top