27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YOU SHOULD TOO TBH

http://www.mediafire.com/?zt816chlvcw91ay

:stronger:

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
Runaway my ringtone. Great way to give Kanye promo. Like the other day someone called me and Runaway played and my friend and his girlfriend are like "What's that song?" and I'm like "Kanye, Runaway". So yeah :)

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TheLostBoy said:
Runaway my ringtone. Great way to give Kanye promo. Like the other day someone called me and Runaway played and my friend and his girlfriend are like "What's that song?" and I'm like "Kanye, Runaway". So yeah :)
ya that used to be my ringtone, just the instrumental tho, I don't like the actual rapping part of any song as my ringtone, it's not classy ya know?

but ya runaway was my ringtone too, time to upgrade tho

·
Registered
682 Posts
TheLostBoy said:
same here, changed it to Christian Dior Denim Flow tho, sounds more epic, get the same promo ops too, conversation starter on the whole G.O.O.D. Fridays, an album info

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
Commish Swag said:
same here, changed it to Christian Dior Denim Flow tho, sounds more epic, get the same promo ops too, conversation starter on the whole G.O.O.D. Fridays, an album info
My text message tone Christian Dior Denim Flow :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts