Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
26,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me & my close friend who is a girl just parted ways because of some bullshit i don't wanna go into.

Yall could give me some advice to feel better about it?  :cryfam:

·
Registered
26,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well she said our friendship was dissolving because i was acting insecure and was always complaining about the friend zone, n something about always being "sarcastically insulting" . 

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Toonz said:
Me & my close friend who is a girl just parted ways because of some bullshit i don't wanna go into.

Yall could give me some advice to feel better about it?  :cryfam:
ahhh, i remember when i had "friends" in highschool.

Friends are just people that have cool personalities that you happen to come across over the course of your long, existential, meaningless life.
there is no need to cry or be sad that you have lost a friend. it happens. to EVERYBODY. in fact, within the next month or so, youre probably gonna meet 2 more friends.

ultimately, by the time you hit your 20's, if you're wise enough, you'll realize that you cant really trust anybody save a few people (family and spouse) but other than that, everybody is either out to get you, jealous, fake, pretending to be your friend, or not your friend at all. its a vicious world out there young man, grow up.

·
Registered
14,714 Posts
I remember when this happen to me in high school it sucked the 1st weekend but if you have other chick friends your good

·
Registered
26,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Toonz said:
Well she said our friendship was dissolving because i was acting insecure and was always complaining about the friend zone, n something about always being "sarcastically insulting" . 

·
Registered
26,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BrickSquad said:
did you read at all what i wrote? ...lol
lol yea, it was for the other dudes who didn't saw what i put.
I understand though, thanks for the advice :cryfam:

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Toonz said:
lol yea, it was for the other dudes who didn't saw what i put.
I understand though, thanks for the advice :cryfam:
you'll be fine dude. trust me. all these "problems" you have now are going to seem meaningless and so simple in a year

·
Registered
11,006 Posts
BrickSquad said:

Friends are just people that have cool personalities that you happen to come across over the course of your long, existential, meaningless life.
there is no need to cry or be sad that you have lost a friend. it happens. to EVERYBODY. in fact, within the next month or so, youre probably gonna meet 2 more friends.

ultimately, by the time you hit your 20's, if you're wise enough, you'll realize that you cant really trust anybody save a few people (family and spouse) but other than that, everybody is either out to get you, jealous, fake, pretending to be your friend, or not your friend at all. its a vicious world out there young man, grow up.
lol this dude knows whats gwd.

·
Registered
404 Posts
BrickSquad said:

·
Registered
22,240 Posts
BrickSquad said:

Dat truth doe

1 - 20 of 41 Posts