Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn.

Easily their best album after the Bends.

I was gonna say OK Computer was better too but that album needs many listens to grow on you.

Do y'all agree with this?

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
Amnesiac > In Rainbows > Kid A > The Bends = OK Computer > Hail to the Thief > King of Limbs > Pablo Honey

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
In Rainbows was the first Radiohead album I fell in love with, so I'll always have a special place for it. But, yeah, OK Computer > everything else.

Airbag, Paranoid Android, Subterranean Homesick Alien, Exit Music, Let Down, Karma Police, Climbing Up the Walls, No Surprises, The Tourist, & even Electioneering. (Not to mention, Fitter Happier is still creepy as fuck).

OK Computer was an album of all-time classics. In Rainbows had plenty of classics, but a few songs still become skippable for me (Mainly "House of Cards" and "All I Need").

·
Registered
22,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
trilltolive said:
Amnesiac > In Rainbows > Kid A > The Bends = OK Computer > Hail to the Thief > King of Limbs > Pablo Honey
Amnesiac was not better than In Rainbows and OK Computer

:cmon:

·
Registered
22,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Discman22 said:
i remember when this shit dropped
I was in Grade 9 or 10 when it dropped :allears:

I was like "damn, these ****** really came and dropped a classic rock album"

·
Registered
22,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Starburst said:
Just ordered Amnesiac on Amazon, how does it stand up to their other albums?
Amnesiac is a great album in its own right

It sounds quite different from their sound on The Bends and I think you'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
Starburst said:
Just ordered Amnesiac on Amazon, how does it stand up to their other albums?
It's their best album. I guess the album you could say it sounds most similar to is Kid A. Listen to Pyramids.

·
Registered
14,542 Posts
In Rainbows is the only Radiohead album that I really fuck with tbh. King of Limbs is ok too I guess and I can respect OK Computer but I don't really ever listen to them.

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
Donnie the Catcher said:
In Rainbows is the only Radiohead album that I really fuck with tbh. King of Limbs is ok too I guess and I can respect OK Computer but I don't really ever listen to them.
Are the only ones you've listened to?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts