Kanye to The banner

Just how good will MBDTF be?

2176 Views 80 Replies 55 Participants Last post by  AllYeezyErrythang
Dissapointment? Over-hyped? Horrible? Among the classic hip-hop albums ever made? Top 10 hip-hop albums of all time? Greatest of all time of hip-hop? Top 10 all time of any genre? GREATEST ALBUM OF ALL TIME OF ANY GENRE?  :stronger: :button: D: :psyboom: :allears:

I say top ten of this decade (2010-2019), top 10 hip-hop of all time, top 100 of all time, any genre.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
41 - 60 of 81 Posts
Like..To me - the album is already good. We've heard 4 songs (2 that are heavily unfinished) - but every fucking one is amazing to me lol. I think LITW + Power are some of his best tracks ever, and a finished AOTL is a definite banger (already is), and Runaway is one of my favorite Ye songs while he's singing (and he doesn't even have auto-tune on it). All of the songs are fucking deep and Power + LITW already got political so the content is clearly not something I'm worried about.

On top of that, we've heard a Chain Heavy acapella (2 verses), and it's already clear that this is going to be one of Ye's most lyrically advanced songs, and than we heard Mama's Boyfriend acoustic which has like 60 plays on my iTunes even though it's terrible quality lol. So, as of right now, even though he's 'officially' released 2 songs, I already know the album won't be 'crap' or anything, so I have really, really high expectations at this point.

Oh yea but there is See Me Now >_>

lol naw even that song is alright, not as 'epic' sounding as the rest of the album but it's cool lol. Hopefully the finished sounds wayyy better though...
I would HAVE TO let Ye' in Heaven.

:kanyeshrug:
This worries me a little.
Szohr said:
lol naw even that song is alright, not as 'epic' sounding as the rest of the album but it's cool lol. Hopefully the finished sounds wayyy better though...
To be honest, I'm not so sure how much I'll like this album. I know it'll be a good album but all of the tracks besides of Devil In A New Dress have been pretty 'meh' for me. At the moment this album is looking to be the same as Graduation, I'll get hype for it and bump it like crazy for a couple weeks then stop listening to it almost completely.

Hopefully I'm wrong, though. :iunno:
Pretty fucking good tbh.
5 grammys  #1 album of the year (on lists/rankings) Top 10 of decade.
Its the opposite for me... i never loved DIAND but i thought all the other tracks were great.  I still hope he puts DIAND on the album even though i dont like it because i realize many others do.

And personally i think See Me Now is a good song.... I know many disagree but some of the lyrics are clever to me
Jigg said:
To be honest, I'm not so sure how much I'll like this album. I know it'll be a good album but all of the tracks besides of Devil In A New Dress have been pretty 'meh' for me. At the moment this album is looking to be the same as Graduation, I'll get hype for it and bump it like crazy for a couple weeks then stop listening to it almost completely.

Hopefully I'm wrong, though. :iunno:
mtyb05 said:
better than the creation of the earth :sarc2:
hopefully it will  :psyboom: my mind!
x2 but I guarantee it will be at least
ichiki said:
this will be one of the best albums of ALL TIME...i hope. i still haven't heard that album that i can call the greatest, and i'm hoping its this one.
Donnie Darko said:
Pretty fucking good tbh.
;)
the album is brilliant....it;s insane , definately his best album

a true classic in my opinion , every song is 5 stars
:wom: :wom:

:golfclap: :allears: :yay: :worship:
mtyb05 said:
dear lord
yungturbo said:
5 grammys  #1 album of the year (on lists/rankings) Top 10 of decade.
:worship:
mtyb05 said:
will probably flop
lol bumping a two year old thread :kanyeshrug:
Was thinking the same. :rofl:
BSM said:
dear lord
41 - 60 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.