Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I invited my friend over and he doesn't come.....I go on facebook to see photos of him at six flags the same day.....He couldn't have forgotten because I told him straight up yesterday "do you wanna come over" he replied with "yeah"...

What should I do? my friends keep making these plans without me and it's really starting to piss me off

·
Premium Member
123,370 Posts
RocaBear said:
damn
well try to start like a texting convo or something, the day hes supposed to come over, like before he ends up doing something else :kanyeshrug:

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
hahhaah i switch up plans all the time with my friend. But the thing is i always have to pick his ass up to go ever where. We had plans to do biussness at my house then he calls me up early so he can meet up with his girl i said i cant  im bussy basically hes mad at me cause his girl is mad at him.

btw your friend is an asshole like me. deal with it or dont.

·
Premium Member
11,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
XB THE WIZARD said:
hahhaah i switch up plans all the time with my friend. But the thing is i always have to pick his ass up to go ever where. We had plans to do biussness at my house then he calls me up early so he can meet up with his girl i said i cant  im bussy basically hes mad at me cause his girl is mad at him.

btw your friend is an asshole like me. deal with it or dont.
it's not the fact that he went to six flags that pissed me off.......it's the fact he didn't tell me

·
Premium Member
11,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
StephBelve said:
This.

They'll never know how much it bothers you until you say something to them.
Nah they do this shit all the time it's like I'm the third wheel in the friendship....they're always making plans and not telling me about it

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
RocaBear said:
Nah they do this shit all the time it's like I'm the third wheel in the friendship....they're always making plans and not telling me about it
If that's the case, then just get new friends. It's kinda obvious they don't really want you around.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts