Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
9,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:floyd: All star weekend, me and my bro enjoying the game with my 3 yr old niece when pops comes down tripping about us jumping around :what: he starts going hard at my brother because he's 21 and the oldest so I step in and tell him to chill cause nobody was jumping in the first place. Me and him been having problems for awhile now cause I found out some shit he did to us when were younger so he gets real heated and threating me. Things was said, i start cussing, next thing I know me and him are throwing hands. Clean shot to the nose, he's bleeding, tells me to pack my stuff and get the fuck out. Now I'm at my homies house, which is ironic cause I was trying to stay away from him to leave that gang shit alone but I don't got nowhere else to go right now :floyd: I'll appreciate anything right now, advice, some trolling to make me laugh, something :feels:

*Edit tl:dr cause I know you ******: fight with pops, life ain't shit :feels:

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
This point in your life can help you realize that you can change for better or for the worse. Yes, whatever was done to you guys as a child must have been pretty effed up. but as much as it may mess with your head, you must forgive. Do it for yourself to give you peace to move on in life, and to show that this situation won't affect where you end up in life. you don't have to forget though.

Considering the fact that you wanted to move away anyway to improve your life from gang relation, shows that you know there's positive things out here.

In order for Yung Fgt to continue, may I ask if you're in school or have a job ?

·
Banned
9,886 Posts
Let things die down then go try to work shit out with him. You guys have your differences but family the most important people in your life can't let those relationships fall apart.

·
Registered
23,241 Posts
:feels: Fuck, life just hard sometimes fam. Unfortunately harder for some than others. I wish I had the answers OP, but I don't.

·
Banned
4,152 Posts
Yung Fgt said:
This point in your life can help you realize that you can change for better or for the worse. Yes, whatever was done to you guys as a child must have been pretty effed up. but as much as it may mess with your head, you must forgive. Do it for yourself to give you peace to move on in life, and to show that this situation won't affect where you end up in life. you don't have to forget though.

Considering the fact that you wanted to move away anyway to improve your life from gang relation, shows that you know there's positive things out here.

In order for Yung Fgt to continue, may I ask if you're in school or have a job ?
My ***** Yung Dildo

·
Banned
9,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yung Fgt said:

I think I remeber you from some other thread on here lmao.

I do have a job, department store nothing glamorous was mostly just to help my mom with bills. I'm in school too, but that's somewhat of a lost cause since I was put out of my last one for to many tardies/ absences cause I was to busy trying to be a gang banger as you might've guessed. Haven't exactly been present at this one either

·
Banned
9,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dog said:
Let things die down then go try to work shit out with him. You guys have your differences but family the most important people in your life can't let those relationships fall apart.
Idk man, me and him never really been that close cause we left him when I was like 6. Still I never thought he'd put his hands on me like that. Sotustion was just crazy :floyd:

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Mello3 said:
I think I remeber you from some other thread on here lmao.

I do have a job, department store nothing glamorous was mostly just to help my mom with bills. I'm in school too, but that's somewhat of a lost cause since I was put out of my last one for to many tardies/ absences cause I was to busy trying to be a gang banger as you might've guessed. Haven't exactly been present at this one either

what do you want for yourself ?

what's your relationship with your mom ?

·
Banned
9,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yung Fgt said:
what do you want for yourself ?

what's your relationship with your mom ?
I'm trying to figure that out, I was stupid enough to think I could make living of drugs and all that, wasn't until around this year I realized how real that shit is. I'm actually good at school so I'm hoping its not to late for that to do something for me.

My mom and I are at pretty good place right now. I resented her for taking me from my dad but lately I've been seeing why she did. She's outta town right now though, that's why she's not in the picture

·
Banned
9,886 Posts
Mello3 said:
Idk man, me and him never really been that close cause we left him when I was like 6. Still I never thought he'd put his hands on me like that. Sotustion was just crazy :floyd:
I don't know man, as long he's not harmful to you and you're family minus this fight. Which seemed more like an argument getting out hand then abuse from what you described. I still think its a relationship worth saving, he's still your father.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts