Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea what's going on and they won't let me cancel it online there's no cancel option. Wtf

Assist me please

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
LuckyC said:
I have no idea what's going on and they won't let me cancel it online there's no cancel option. Wtf

Assist me please
Did your trial end yet? Did you remember to cancel your subscription before your trial ended?

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
LuckyC said:

Assist me please
Here's what you do OP.

1. Contact Tidal support and request a refund. If they don't help...

2. Contact your credit card company (or bank). Request a chargeback on that transition, saying it was unauthorized. This is a sure fire way to get a refund

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TooMuchSwole said:
Here's what you do OP.

1. Contact Tidal support and request a refund. If they don't help...

2. Contact your credit card company (or bank). Request a chargeback on that transition, saying it was unauthorized. This is a sure fire way to get a refund
Alright I contacted them and if nothing happens then I'll go to my bank

Appreciate it

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
LuckyC said:
Alright I contacted them and if nothing happens then I'll go to my bank

Appreciate it
No problem. Also, just saw it said "future doctor" in your profile. That's awesome. Good luck and lmk if you have any questions

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TooMuchSwole said:
No problem. Also, just saw it said "future doctor" in your profile. That's awesome. Good luck and lmk if you have any questions
I appreciate it man, can't get nowhere with all these trolls and shit on here, aha. And yeah I am in the future! Thanks, and to you too

1 - 20 of 20 Posts