Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off fuck the Cubs. Brewers won like always. I was at the game earlier and I was sitting next to this extremely hot girl she was drunk but still flirting with me. Her boyfriend was getting mad and shit it was funny. There was a three girls two rows ahead of me and they seemed to be a huge family. This one girl kept giving me looks and shit and I was giving her looks, she said a few smart remarks but we never really got to talk being its a game and I couldn't just move down. Im just wondering if I would ever be able to find out the girls name.. I know I should've asked but now it seems impossible. It just bugs me not knowing her name or introducing myself, I get like this with a lot of girls I meet. You may take this as trolling but whatever.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wakeup! said:
fuck you. the brewers are shitty team from a shitty city with absolutely 0 history.
What history do the Cubs have besides losing?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SupaDupa said:
Watch your mouth *****. And fuck you and Milwaukee tbh
You're from Orlando, shut the fuck up.

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
iLLMiLL said:
I find it funny you had to post a link rather than just explaining, you don't support your local team?
are you really trying to argue I didn't type out the whole chicago cubs 150 year history so I must not support my team?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SupaDupa said:
True, just go to school out here. You should got that number doe :work:
From which girl?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts