Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wom:

Nothing more to say... Except from that Don C and Virgil was walking around the stage for like 30 minutes before the show, I was screaming their both names and none of them responded, Virgil once walked pass me too, and I said, "Hey, Virgil!" And he just kept walking looking into nowhere like no one was there, and he was like 0,5 feet away from me.

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
The Monkey said:

Nothing more to say... Except from that Don C and Virgil was walking around the stage for like 30 minutes before the show, I was screaming their both names and none of them responded, Virgil once walked pass me too, and I said, "Hey, Virgil!" And he just kept walking looking into nowhere like no one was there, and he was like 0,5 feet away from me.

lol oucccccch

how was the concert??

·
Registered
12,406 Posts
The Monkey said:

that sucks. :(

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
The Monkey said:

maybe it wasnt virgil.. lol

·
Premium Member
11,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
KidCastro said:
that sucks. :(
Nah, not really. I'm fine :)
AJYP said:
maybe it wasnt virgil.. lol
:cmon:

i'm 100% sure it was, nobody but me was screaming his name, he could at least take one single look at the only person shouting his name in the front of the crowd, at least not look annoyed and walk by while i'm stretching my arm out for a high five
Asian said:
lol oucccccch

how was the concert??
It was fucking great, just like coachella with a smaller stage, a lot more closer to the artists (Ye & Pusha)

Kanye also had a little speech, he said "You know how I feel about media... So if you want to have a good time I need you to hate the press to, FUCK THE PRESS!! - then the crowd "FUCK THE PRESS!!!!" while there is like 10 interviewers/photographers standing on the side, 50% them left after that, lmao

He was also asking the crowd "Who here bought Watch The Throne?" And the whole crowd was screaming, then he just smiled and said.... I got the most hits in the world then played Flashing lights

I loved it all.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
The Monkey said:
Nah, not really. I'm fine :)  :cmon:

i'm 100% sure it was, nobody but me was screaming his name, he could at least take one single look at the only person shouting his name in the front of the crowd, at least not look annoyed and walk by stretching my arm out for a high five It was fucking great, just like coachella with a smaller stage, a lot more closer to the artists (Ye & Pusha)

Kanye also had a little speech, he said "You know how I feel about media... So if you want to have a good time I need you to hate the press to, FUCK THE PRESS!! - then the crowd "FUCK THE PRESS!!!!" while there is like 10 interviewers/photographers standing on the side, 50% them left after that, lmao

He was also asking the crowd "Who here bought Watch The Throne?" And the whole crowd was screaming, then he just smiled and said.... I got the most hits in the world then played Flashing lights

I loved it all.
NICE!!! I can't wait for the speech he'll do in Tivoli later today.

·
Premium Member
11,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He also said "This isn't some fake ass pop ***** shit, this is some real motherfucking rap shit *****! Real feelings, what we go through, what you go through."

1 - 20 of 35 Posts