Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My local store isn't gunna have it until the 23  :sadblu:

fuck it, where can i purchase a deluxe version? Outside of itunes and downloads. I need the physical now  :banjo:

·
Registered
40,335 Posts
CRiS_BeAsT said:

fuck it, where can i purchase a deluxe version? Outside of itunes and downloads. I need the physical now  :banjo:
Fuck what they say. Go tomorrow. Best Buy is the only place that's gonna have it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
CRiS_BeAsT said:

Just did the exact same thing...they said they are only have the standard version in tmrw...WTF

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PeteOmari said:
Just did the exact same thing...they said they are only have the standard version in tmrw...WTF
fuck that, shit i guess ill just wait till the 23 then. smh

·
Registered
88 Posts
NVM just called the San Fran best buy, they said they will have both! hahahah she was like DAMN everyone calling asking about this album...I was like well you're sleeping if you havent heard it and she said she's gonna buy the deluxe tmrw!!

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
PeteOmari said:
NVM just called the San Fran best buy, they said they will have both! hahahah she was like DAMN everyone calling asking about this album...I was like well you're sleeping if you havent heard it and she said she's gonna buy the deluxe tmrw!!
:h5:

·
Registered
14,637 Posts
Harry Potter said:
this is a mess >_>
So confused now.
All they had to do was release both versions this past Tuesday but Kanye and Jay- Z have to be special with their release dates lmao. I'm going to head over to best buy tomorrow to check anyway but they making people think it's coming out when it really isn't they won't have happy customers lol

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
theres no way some best buys are gonna have it and others wont lol best buys are in highly populated areas so its not like only certain ones are gonna get the deluxe tomorrow and the others wont....... either theyre all gonna have the deluxe or they all wont smh the person i talked to sounded like he had no idea what he was talkin about, and said that the deluxe comes out on the 23rd but that doesn't make since because jay himself said that best buy is only gonna be sellin the deluxe until the 23rd...... so what yall think??

·
Registered
519 Posts
I guarantee they all have it. I worked at best buy for 5 years, they are on point with their releases. You have to talk to someone in the media dept, others don't know shhhh. I have 2 stores in my area, going there first thing in the morning. I don't know how many copies to get??

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
kanyenj said:
I guarantee they all have it. I worked at best buy for 5 years, they are on point with their releases. You have to talk to someone in the media dept, others don't know shhhh. I have 2 stores in my area, going there first thing in the morning. I don't know how many copies to get??
100 thousand trillion

·
Premium Member
7,250 Posts
people at best buy are generally clueless about everything. just my experience every single time going there. i bet im gonna have to wait at least 20 minutes for someone to bring me out a copy when i get there tomorrow. im getting an extra copy even though my delivery from WTT.com is coming by 10:30 am tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts