Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to put a specific thread for all of those we know who helped contribute in the more intricate details of everything that has happened since June. Not to alienate ANYONE, but it makes me feel good on the inside.

Richard Barker/RichAzure
Dino Rhymestyle
Tyler Sutherland/CT
Ludwig Sean Jansch/SeanTheROBOT
Matt Morelli/comedyjunkie06
Matt LaCorte/mattyernest
Dan Winchester/Dan The Fiasco (who is a prick with no sense of humor, lol)
Jael Lloyd/Hachi
Jayvin Card/JC
JCM99
Tito
HeeezY
AkA (for starting the original 819 page thread on KLive. Props to you my *****)
YeezyDude
Sage
BobSmith009
Zeni
TheRealRob
Newlopw (for spamming the facebook Group)
Gabe (for donating. lol.)
Stormo.
SkipToMyLu
Micool
FameKillz
Sypnosis
Robert
Fenix
Amazing 808s
Sage
CJ
ZiLLY

The Village Voice, WMSV Radio, Unfluence Society Clothing,

The LupEND Blog
KanyeLive (May it rest in Peace)
And of course, KanyeToThe.com the number one LUPE FAN WEBSITE :problemparrot:

to all of you.

NOTICE: this list is tentative as many people will come forth and demand credit.

AND ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS OF COURSE:
Farah from New Jersey, Ryan from Oklahoma, Gerry from New Jersey, Jason from Florida, Joe from Washington, Michael from Pennsylvania, Gabriel from California, Ariani from LA, Daniel from New York, Brian from Illinois, Brian from New Jersey, Marissa from New Jersey, Robert from Canada, Trevor from Connecticut, Sean from Germany, Thomas from Ohio, Albert from California, Paul from Denmark, Shane from Wisconsin, Saimi from Connecticut, and Victor from Texas.

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
RichAzure said:
I just want to put a specific thread for all of those we know who helped contribute in the more intricate details of everything that has happened since June. Not to alienate ANYONE, but it makes me feel good on the inside.

Richard Barker/RichAzure
Dino Rhymestyle
Tyler Southerland/CT
Ludwig Sean Jansch/SeanTheROBOT
Matt Morelli/comedyjunkie06
Matt LaCorte/mattyernest
Dan Winchester/Dan The Fiasco
Jael Lloyd/Hachi
Tito
AkA
BobSmith009
Zeni
TheRealRob
Newlopw

to all of you.

NOTICE: this list is tentative as many people will come forth and demand credit.
co-signed

·
Premium Member
7,242 Posts
The people you listed definately deserve a lot of credit, they make me proud to be a Lupe Fiasco fan with all of their dedication and hard work that was put into Fiasco Friday. Thanks again.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm goin throw this in here too, we were supposed to read this today but never got a chance.

Thank you to all our donors: Farah from New Jersey, Ryan from Oklahoma, Gerry from New Jersey, Jason from Florida, Joe from Washington, Michael from Pennsylvania, Gabriel from California, Ariani from LA, Daniel from New York, Brian from Illinois, Brian from New Jersey, Marissa from New Jersey, Robert from Canada, Trevor from Connecticut, Sean from Germany, Thomas from Ohio, Albert from California, Paul from Denmark, Shane from Wisconsin, Saimi from Connecticut, and Victor from Texas. Special thanks to the Hachi, The Village Voice, WMSV Radio, Unfluence Society Clothing, The Lupend Blog, KTT, KanyeLive.

·
Premium Member
66,017 Posts
He saved the best for last  :stronger:

JK.. On the real everybody in the Lupe Section deserves credit.

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Shoutout to October 16th, RoB, #DTF, FameKillz,Sypno(my bro), Robert, Fenix, Amazing 808s, YeezyDude, Tito,Stormo, CT, Sage, CJ, ZiLLY....

·
0 Posts
Newlopw said:
And for the record it was me spamming the Fiasco Friday group  :problem?:
That was you? I was the one that messaged back asking if you were there.. xD

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
mattyernest said:
I'm goin throw this in here too, we were supposed to read this today but never got a chance.
Thank you to all our donors: Farah from New Jersey, Ryan from Oklahoma, Gerry from New Jersey, Jason from Florida, Joe from Washington, Michael from Pennsylvania, Gabriel from California, Ariani from LA, Daniel from New York, Brian from Illinois, Brian from New Jersey, Marissa from New Jersey, Robert from Canada, Trevor from Connecticut, Sean from Germany, Thomas from Ohio, Albert from California, Paul from Denmark, Shane from Wisconsin, Saimi from Connecticut, and Victor from Texas. Special thanks to the Hachi, The Village Voice, WMSV Radio, Unfluence Society Clothing, The Lupend Blog, KTT, KanyeLive.
:stronger:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts