Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
At least our fears have been proven misplaced:  He was on the hook only and wasn't even credited in the title, lol.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Coldplay Expert said:
At least our fears have been proven misplaced:  He was on the hook only and wasn't even credited in the title, lol.
Which seeing how good the chorus was is a bit of shame, but then again no one forced him to have such a horrible name.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
CoolAsCoolJoe said:
Which seeing how good the chorus was is a bit of shame, but then again no one forced him to have such a horrible name.
This is true.  :dno:

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
tbh since lupe released such a mainstream song i think it would have benefited him the most to have a big name feature on this. I mean if you are going to have someone else sing the chorus he should have had like B.o.B sing it or somethin

·
Registered
25,751 Posts
D Easy said:
tbh since lupe released such a mainstream song i think it would have benefited him the most to have a big name feature on this. I mean if you are going to have someone else sing the chorus he should have had like B.o.B sing it or somethin
B.o.B isnt that good of a singer imo! maybe Bruno Mars

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
D Easy said:
True, but Superstar was a pretty big hit without a big name doin' the hook at the time, right?

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
DeePhenom said:
B.o.B isnt that good of a singer imo! maybe Bruno Mars
ya idk i was just trying to think of people on atlantic and i don't think bruno would have fit this chorus well but i think B.o.B actually would have fit this chorus pretty well

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
Coldplay Expert said:
True, but Superstar was a pretty big hit without a big name doin' the hook at the time, right?
ya but atleast Mathew Santos was his homie JR get money is pretty random

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
D Easy said:
ya but atleast Mathew Santos was his homie JR get money is pretty random
That's the way Atlantic wanted it, but I'm lol'ing at how he didn't get credit in the title. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts